First Zelda Game

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
It depends on what consoles you have but I'd recommend A Link Between Worlds or Ocarina of Time 3D

I have both of the console needed for the games i listed
  • Wii U
  • Nintendo 3DS

I have both of the console needed for the games i listed
  • Wii U
  • Nintendo 3DS
Ocarina of Time might be easiest way to catch up with Zelda games (and in my opinion it's amazing game)

minish cap. i was 10 years old :3 and now i have ALL of them (jk) but ma fav is windwaker

Well my first experience with Zelda was watching my uncle beat OoT, but the first zelda game i played and beat was Majoras Mask and Links Awakening (I was playing them at the same time

I believe my first Zelda game was Legend Of Zelda : Spirit Tracks because It's the oldest Zelda game we have in our house, it still is fun to play but my sister was always ahead of me in the temples D:

Link to the past GBA C=

My first Zelda game was the Legend of Zelda for New.Actually,to be honest, we still have the gold cartridge for it,lol.It's a really fun game,kinda difficult too.If everyone who has played future Zelda games think they're easy??? They should give the first one a try,lol. XD It'll rock them so hard!

My first one was Skyward Sword. My favorite IMO

mine is the legend of zelda collectors addition for the gamecube but my favorite one on it is ocarina of time and its also the first one i played on it

Last edited by a moderator:
My first Zelda game was technically Four Swords on my 3DS. However it didn't have a story or much in the way of progression so I'm going to say my first traditional Zelda was A Link Between Worlds. I'm kind of iffy about it. Sometimes I really like it and think it's fabulous! Other times not so much. .-.

My first Zelda games was four swords. I loved that game. It got my interested in the series and i really wish they would make something similar to it this year.:)

My first Zelda game was Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. It was a amazing game and I liked the story but I never really beat the game but someday I plan to do so . I also liked the Link to the past and now tha t I have A link between worlds it brings back memories and it was cool

A link to the past on a gba emulator

I believe that my first Zelda game was Phantom Hourglass. This was a game that my uncle bought me when I was about 8 years old. It was what got me into the series, even though it took me a couple of years to beat it. It is too embarrassing to say to where I got stuck, since I literally face palmed myself.

My first ever Zelda game was Ocarina of Time for the N64. I remember just how great it was a t the time, as no other game up to that time played or looked anything like it. There had been rumors for about two years of a new Zelda game coming to the N64, but no one expected it to be as good as it was.

Back