First Zelda Game

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
My first game was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It really is a great game and it's my favorite one of the series. I also got the Four Swords Anniversary Edition, although I never got around to finishing it (will eventually).

My first Zelda was A Link To The Past on GBA. I was so excited to experience Four Swords until I realized you needed two cartridges... .-. But all is well because ALTTP is now my favorite and I played Four Swords when it was free on the nintendo eshop.

My first legend of zelda game was wind waker. I never really played majoras mask but I did play ocarina of time but I never completed it as it soon got to hard for me. :( I picked out wind waker because I liked the art style and graphics for toon link.
Never was a fan of the original link :p

First zelda game? It feels like such a long time ago I played my first zelda game :p And really, when I get thinking about it, I can't completely narrow down which one was the first. The farthest I got to narrowing it down was to links awakening for the GBC and Ocarina of Time for the N64 (which,coinsidently are my two favourite zelda games.) If I had to choose one to guess to be my first I would tell you link's awakening only because I remember my older sister wouldn't let me play OoT for a long time, until I finally bugged her to death about it and she let me play :) If you asked me what zelda game made me fall in love with the series? I would say OoT by a long shot! Best game ever made for sure!!

My first was Phantom Hourglass for the DS. I loved it and finished it, it was quite hard when I played for the first time. I just recently found out that Spirit Tracks exists and it looks just like Phantom Hourglass.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Zelda game I got was Phantom Hourglass, right about when it came out. I loved it and still have it, and recently I replayed it. It's a great game with a great story. Soon after I beat that game the first time tough, then I did the same with Ocarina of Time, then Majora's Mask, and so on, to smaller games.

My First Zelda game was Skyward Sword, great game! It's my favorite wii game.

I was late to the LOZ party but now it's one of my Favorite series!

My first was Ocarina of Time

I honestly don't remember which was my first, however I do believe that it was either Ocarina of Time or A Link To the Past.

My first Zelda game: The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D.
It's a great game and that is mainly due to the 3D look.
NES Zelda games is not pretty in relation to the look.
I even bought my 3DS Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D.

3dslikegame

My first Legend of Zelda game was A Link Between Worlds, on the 3DS. ~It was so fun!~ I'm obsessed now.

My first one was Majora's Mask needless to say it scared me half to death because that blasted moon...but now I cant wait to play the remake

My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time for the N64 even though it wasn't my copy.

The first Zelda game that I could call my own was the original The Legend of Zelda for the GBA.

My first zelda game was actually on the SNES, although i forgot what it was called:thumbsup:

My first zelda game was actually on the SNES, although i forgot what it was called:thumbsup:

I believe you're talking about The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Unless there's some weird obscure Zelda game no ones ever talked about.

My first Zelda game was OoT on the N64. I never got to beat it, though. I got stuck in the Water Temple. But, having said that, I have lost count of how many times I've beaten OoT 3D. :)

Link's Adventure, It was actually my friends game but he actually never played it so he let me play it

Like many others, the first Zelda game I played was Ocarina of Time on the N64. I really loved it, even the water temple. It got me hooked to the franchise since. I bought a 3DS for the remake, so it got me hooked on my 3DS as well =P

Reactions: Mikaya
I've never played a zelda game before . and i've never been into* zelda but I want to get into it

which game should i play first;
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (When it comes out)
  • Zelda U (When it comes out)
*been into = liked

I've never played a zelda game before . and i've never been into* zelda but I want to get into it

which game should i play first;
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (When it comes out)
  • Zelda U (When it comes out)
*been into = liked

It depends on what consoles you have but I'd recommend A Link Between Worlds or Ocarina of Time 3D

Back