First Zelda Game

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
I can't remember if it was Wind Waker or Minish Cap that was my first one, but it was one of those games for sure.

My first zelda game was. The legend of zelda: four swords 25th anniversary edition.

My first zelda game was. The legend of zelda: four swords 25th anniversary edition.
I wanted that game but I knew about just as they removed it from the dsi shop, was it a good zelda game ?

Mine was Phantom Hourglass for the DS. It was terrible by many peoples standards, but for me, it was great. When I played other Zelda games, I was way more amazed to see how great they were.

Mine was Phantom Hourglass for the DS. It was terrible by many peoples standards, but for me, it was great. When I played other Zelda games, I was way more amazed to see how great they were.
Phantom Hourglass, from what I've played so far, seems like a pretty good game. But compared to many of the other games, yeah it's definitely not as good haha

well I personally found it very easy compared to all zelda games I've played, I mean the bosses are really esay to beat ! but overall it was good.

well I personally found it very easy compared to all zelda games I've played, I mean the bosses are really esay to beat ! but overall it was good.
Since I played it when I was only 9, it was a fairly difficult for me. I had a hard time getting used to the whole, go and explore by yourself idea. So when I started to explore, I realized how great the series was because of it.

Since I played it when I was only 9, it was a fairly difficult for me. I had a hard time getting used to the whole, go and explore by yourself idea. So when I started to explore, I realized how great the series was because of it.
Yeah, for some reason games are really difficult when you're younger, yet once you're older they feel like a complete joke haha It's not just Zelda that this applies to probably

I believe it was a link to the past for SNES. What a great way to start of my Zelda craze. xD

Great game, so much gameplay to keep you busy! =3

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. Still have it :3

Well, my first one was Ocarina of Time too... but for 3DS, so I'm new here.
Same here.

My first one the first game on the nes

Mine was Phantom of the Hourglass. Yes...I know that I was a late comer from the Zelda games, but I still got to experience the game with Link :D

the origanal on the nes then i played the other nes one and then spirit tracks.

The first Zelda game I played, was The Legend of Zelda for the NES.

My first Zelda game was Ocarina of time on the 64, like many other people.

I should say back then Zelda Majora's Mask was my favorite until Zelda Windwaker comes up.

Mine was Phantom Hourglass. I usually come a bit late when playing games but it's the game that matters right?

My first zelda game was A Link to the Past on the SNES. The only LoZ games I haven't played are Wind Waker and Skyward Sword

My first Zelda game was Four Swords anniversary edition. All I have left to do in it is to Obtain all 3 Hero's keys, Beat the hero's door at Vaati's palace, and Conquer all 3 doors of heroes trial.

Back