Game recommendations

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
While it isn't a card game, I really enjoyed Town of Salem, it will definitely run well, the only restricting factor being internet, you CAN play multiplayer and it does require alot of thinking.

Quite simplistic and quite addictive if it's your type, but some will probably find it boring.

Or you know, you could play the cards against humanity game, who's name I can't remember at the moment.
You... You're joking about the CAH game, no?
Regardless, it's great to see you again, @Chickenfoot ! Glad to see you're still surfing the web. (A saying as old as the web itself.)

Does anyone have an RPG kind of like Persona 3? I really loved that game, so I kinda want to play another great RPG.

Destiny:Rise Of Iron

Does anyone have an RPG kind of like Persona 3? I really loved that game, so I kinda want to play another great RPG.
Persona 4 comes to mind. :p
As for not Persona games, I'd say Mind Zero on Vita or the newcoming Caligula, but IIRC it hasn't been released yet.
It also depends on the aspects you liked the most in P3, if it was the Social Link aspect, well... I can't say much more.
If it is for the dungeon crawling or the Persona system, try the first three Persona games: Persona, Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Persona 2 Eternal Punishment.
Hope it helps.

have any of you got any good recommendations for RPG/adventure/action/anime style games for the 3DS? Much appreciated!
Good rpgs for console I consider final fantasy being the best by far

For pc I can personally recommend any mobas :
League of Legends
Smite
Dota 2
or Heroes of the storm

The Last of Us for PS3/4 It's got like the best story in gaming ever.

I recommend you a list of things:
Mario kart 7
Legend of zelda
Kirby triple deluxe
Kirby robot planet
Mario party tour
Wwe
Super smash bros
Luigi mansion
Pokemon X
Pokemon Sun
Lego batman 2
Leg8 batman 3
These are my favorites.

mi recomendations
the legend of the dark witch 1 y 2, its like megaman

yggdra union is a epic SRPG (and there is a prequel called blaze union only in japanese but in gamefaqs there are a translation of the history and dialogues) and i love the music

I would wish to play gloria union too, but its only in japanese and there arent any translation for the story

tear ring saga, a game created by the creator of the first fire emblem games, its for playstation 1, you must play with two armies, you can grind with one, but not with the other and sometimes in the game you can exchange party members and items between these two armies

zero escape saga
tail concerto(ps1)
solatorobo(ds)
clock tower (snes and ps1)

Any suggestions for some good PS Vita games? Right now I only own Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD, Oddworld New 'n' Tasty (Both digital) and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Physical)

Just a few conditions though:
  1. Physical purchase games only, no Digital unless it's otherwise impossible to get the target game on a physical cart.
  2. No Final Fantasy or most JRPGs for that matter. Once in a blue moon there might be a game that I'll pick up (like Chrono Trigger for example) but for the most part there's just way too many that don't catch my eye.
  3. Indie games are okay but that just honestly depends on the genre and theme. Check my 3DS list in my profile to get an idea on the games I like. Corpse Party for example is one I'm looking forward to getting.
  4. No Persona. None of that.

I recommend Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 hd remix! I'm playing 2.5 right now and the nostalgia is hitting me straight in the face! the games are amazing and it has tons of replay ability! Epically with birth by sleep where you need to play though the game 3 times as each character! It's on the ps3 though but it is coming out for ps4 so any of you guys with next gen can play it as well ^.^

I recommend Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 hd remix! I'm playing 2.5 right now and the nostalgia is hitting me straight in the face! the games are amazing and it has tons of replay ability! Epically with birth by sleep where you need to play though the game 3 times as each character! It's on the ps3 though but it is coming out for ps4 so any of you guys with next gen can play it as well ^.^

Isn't that part Final Fantasy, part Disney? Never been a big fan of the franchise but maybe playing the first game might be alright.

Any suggestions for some good PS Vita games? Right now I only own Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD, Oddworld New 'n' Tasty (Both digital) and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Physical)

1. Physical purchase games only, no Digital unless it's otherwise impossible to get the target game on a physical cart.
  2. No Final Fantasy or most JRPGs for that matter. Once in a blue moon there might be a game that I'll pick up (like Chrono Trigger for example) but for the most part there's just way too many that don't catch my eye.
  3. Indie games are okay but that just honestly depends on the genre and theme. Check my 3DS list in my profile to get an idea on the games I like. Corpse Party for example is one I'm looking forward to getting.
Hmm... Vita games eh?
1) well apparently there's Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, which in my opinion is a very good fighting game.
2) Is Hyper Light Drifter feasible? It's basically Zelda-ish, but more action oriented.
3) Though I haven't played it myself, Yomawari: Night Alone looks cute, but frightening too.

Aaannnd... that's all I got.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

I don't actually own a Vita, but I've heard Gravity Rush was good.
Also, Danganronpa is a good murder mystery series.
Sadly, that's all I know for non-JRGPs

Started playing Terraria recently and it's a lot of fun. I wasn't expecting it that be "that" good ><

Reactions: 28142 and Pandaxclone2
Started playing Terraria recently and it's a lot of fun. I wasn't expecting it that be "that" good ><
on 3DS? Is it really good?

on 3DS? Is it really good?
I'd skip the 3DS version because of no online. I have the PC version.

I'd skip the 3DS version because of no online. I have the PC version.
Oh, I see. I was thinking of getting it for the 3DS. I'll get it on Xbox or PC then.

Oh, I see. I was thinking of getting it for the 3DS. I'll get it on Xbox or PC then.

You could wait a bit and get it on the Switch; 1.3 off the bat and still portable like the 3DS. Hopefully it'll have online.

You could wait a bit and get it on the Switch; 1.3 off the bat and still portable like the 3DS. Hopefully it'll have online.
Don't have a switch and not planning to buy one at all. I'm sticking to Nintendo's handhelds for now, Switch is not the kind of handheld I like/want.

The switch isn't really a handheld though @dilawer it's more of a console that you can take anywhere you want. I know that sounds like a handheld, but it's not. Even though you can take the switch anywhere like the 3ds the switch is still mainly a console.

Back