Congrats Mikaya \o/

Reactions: 2 people
Ahahaha ^^ Good luck xD

Did you just change avatar? :D

Thanks. I'll need it. =D

and yeah, I tend to change my avatar/sig a lot. Don't ask why. xD

I always like your avatar/sig changes Mikaya! xD

wow, really? Glad you like them. xD

atm, I have a Black Rock Shooter sig/avi (never actually watched the anime, but she looks cool!) xD

if I could do GFX, I would make my own sig/avatars. Or pester someone to make them for me. xD

I wish I could make sigs/avatars, as well. xD I just have to try and find cool ones, and do whatever for my sig. Haha.

Thanks. I'll need it. =D

and yeah, I tend to change my avatar/sig a lot. Don't ask why. xD
It looks pretty neat i must say :D

Thanks! there are many avatars/sigs on google and such, so much to choose from! =3

Hello everyone how are we all :)?

What's up guys? Checking for the day. ;)

Hi I have just signed up to the Nintendo forums.

Thanks. Now unto 2,000! I'm pumped! xD
Goodluck i am over 9000 soon xD

Reactions: 2 people
Hello guys! What's up? =)

Hey! not much, you? hope to see you post around the forum a bit! =3

Hello again guys. Good Morning to you all.

Hey there. Everyday I'm seeing new faces 'round here, which is great. I remember when this forum started, there wasn't too many of us and 2 months or so later, posts everywhere! :)

Also, this thread must be our equivalent to an actual chatbox (which I hope gets added soon enough, imagine 100 members talking in this one thread about random things, that would be both hectic and somewhat funny) but I find it harder to bring up a random subject. Usually when I'm in an actual chatbox (like on IP.Board's one), I'll just type anything that comes to mind - but here, I have to think of something to post because I'm not on the thread a lot.

Hey!!.
---
@CFCrusader, I've been on another forum with like 250,000 members which also doesn't have a chat box; surprisingly even though a lot of people posted in the chat thread you never really lose your place.

Activity here is really good though.

Hey there. Everyday I'm seeing new faces 'round here, which is great. I remember when this forum started, there wasn't too many of us and 2 months or so later, posts everywhere! :)

Also, this thread must be our equivalent to an actual chatbox (which I hope gets added soon enough, imagine 100 members talking in this one thread about random things, that would be both hectic and somewhat funny) but I find it harder to bring up a random subject. Usually when I'm in an actual chatbox (like on IP.Board's one), I'll just type anything that comes to mind - but here, I have to think of something to post because I'm not on the thread a lot.

yup, this forum is growing slowly but surely. I remember when it was just starting out too. =3

haha, welcome. We will have one soon enough, hopefully when we get more active and more bigger.

Back