General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
yup, this forum is growing slowly but surely. I remember when it was just starting out too. =3

haha, welcome. We will have one soon enough, hopefully when we get more active and more bigger.
I feel as if I go inactivate for like a week (like I did a week ago), I'll lose track of who is who and what is what. #NintendoForumsProblems xD

Also, if I wanted to change my username - would it also change my log in ID?

I feel as if I go inactivate for like a week (like I did a week ago), I'll lose track of who is who and what is what. #NintendoForumsProblems xD

Also, if I wanted to change my username - would it also change my log in ID?

I doubt that would happen, but OK. xD

Glad to see you again though. I thought we'd lost you forever. xD

and yeah it would. =3

I doubt that would happen, but OK. xD

Glad to see you again though. I thought we'd lost you forever. xD

and yeah it would. =3
I do this thing where I can disappear for a week or two on forums I visit, mainly due to real life stress, mainly caused by school.

Hmm, well then, I might change my name soon if I find something that sounds legit cool.

I do this thing where I can disappear for a week or two on forums I visit, mainly due to real life stress, mainly caused by school.

Hmm, well then, I might change my name soon if I find something that sounds legit cool.

ah right. I get it. Well, that's understandable. Life does get in the way, but it happens sometimes. =3

and you're as active as ever! hope we can get more people like you here. xD

and sure, just let me know and I'll change it. =3

ah right. I get it. Well, that's understandable. Life does get in the way, but it happens sometimes. =3

and you're as active as ever! hope we can get more people like you here. xD

and sure, just let me know and I'll change it. =3
This is why I try to lead the "internet" life. I stay in the house, on the computer, make sure I'm within a good distance to the kitchen and the bathroom and never leave unless I am forced to. Once outside, I hope that my excellent doge-quoting skills can help me fend off the people with... lives. Eww! :awesome:

... much life, very eww. wow.

This is why I try to lead the "internet" life. I stay in the house, on the computer, make sure I'm within a good distance to the kitchen and the bathroom and never leave unless I am forced to. Once outside, I hope that my excellent doge-quoting skills can help me fend off the people with... lives. Eww! :awesome:

... much life, very eww. wow.

but there is a life outside the comp. xD

it's way more important than forums and such. xD

but there is a life outside the comp. xD

it's way more important than forums and such. xD
tumblr_mcs5z4gyRH1r4ekn1o9_250.gif

But in all seriousness, I'm way too invested in the internet to ever give it up. Ever.

Reactions: 2 people
that's a funny gif. xD

made me giggle. xD

I think I'm a forum addict. I need help. xD

so, what made you come back? =3

Mikaya, I'm a forum addict too. Joining them is just so much fun. :3 And since there are not many people to talk to about this stuff in real life, it's nice to go somewhere where people have some of the same interests as you.

Also, could I request a username change as well? It wouldn't be too different, just something a little cooler sounding. Should I PM you?

Mikaya, I'm a forum addict too. Joining them is just so much fun. :3 And since there are not many people to talk to about this stuff in real life, it's nice to go somewhere where people have some of the same interests as you.

Also, could I request a username change as well? It wouldn't be too different, just something a little cooler sounding. Should I PM you?

it's so hard to stay away from forums. ugh. They're just so awesome. xD

and yeah, I share the same thoughts. =3

enjoy your new username. Although it's not that different. xD

Reactions: 2 people
that's a funny gif. xD

made me giggle. xD

I think I'm a forum addict. I need help. xD

so, what made you come back? =3

Every day, I check out the website for Official Nintendo Magazine UK, which posts a couple of great news/reviews/thoughts articles daily so then I felt as if I wanted to talk about Nintendo, and remembered to come back here. :p

Also, can I have a name change to TheYESDragon, please? (It's a tribute to Daniel Bryan, one of my heroes. He's a pro wrestler.)

Glad you thought about the community and came back. xD

anyways, enjoy your new username. =3

Glad you thought about the community and came back. xD

anyways, enjoy your new username. =3
Yes, I really love this place - it's a good Nintendo forum and it's not overly packed, so I can know more of the users better and be one of the more known ones myself... for now. xD

Yes, I really love this place - it's a good Nintendo forum and it's not overly packed, so I can know more of the users better and be one of the more known ones myself... for now. xD

same here. I Prefer smaller communities where it's easy to talk to one another. Easy to keep with posts and such too. haha, You seem to think this community will grow so quickly xD

same here. I Prefer smaller communities where it's easy to talk to one another. Easy to keep with posts and such too. haha, You seem to think this community will grow so quickly xD
Yep, pretty much. I get to connect with more people before moving on to meeting more newer members of the forums, and you don't easily forget who anyone else is. Also, chances are is this forum will grow more quickly towards the end of the year when the big boys (MK8, Smash Bros) are released.

You should update your "About Me" in your profile - and so should everyone else. I've done a quick one for myself, because why not? :p

Yep, pretty much. I get to connect with more people before moving on to meeting more newer members of the forums, and you don't easily forget who anyone else is. Also, chances are is this forum will grow more quickly towards the end of the year when the big boys (MK8, Smash Bros) are released.

You should update your "About Me" in your profile - and so should everyone else. I've done a quick one for myself, because why not? :p

I tend to stay away from really active & huge forums. You can get lost in them so easily. xD

well, I'm looking forward to that, if it does happen. I'd like to see this community more active than it is already.

and done. Not that anyone's gonna read it. xD

I tend to stay away from really active & huge forums. You can get lost in them so easily. xD

well, I'm looking forward to that, if it does happen. I'd like to see this community more active than it is already.

and done. Not that anyone's gonna read it. xD
I agree, and I hope we do get a few more members but I'm starting to like how small but somewhat active this community is.

Also, nice. I read it and it's pretty cool. Now for everyone else to slowly start doing the same.

I agree, and I hope we do get a few more members but I'm starting to like how small but somewhat active this community is.

Also, nice. I read it and it's pretty cool. Now for everyone else to slowly start doing the same.

eh, it's doing alright. I feel it could be more active, though.

thanks. Might edit it later. I just threw it together real quickly. xD

eh, it's doing alright. I feel it could be more active, though.

thanks. Might edit it later. I just threw it together real quickly. xD

Definitely could be more active, but then again for a forum that's only been open for 2 or so months and during one of Nintendo's not-so-happy moments, we're doing well.

I might edit my own later, but now I'll just play Team Fortress 2 and relax.

Definitely could be more active, but then again for a forum that's only been open for 2 or so months and during one of Nintendo's not-so-happy moments, we're doing well.

I might edit my own later, but now I'll just play Team Fortress 2 and relax.

yeah, Guess I'm expecting too much. xD

cool, have fun! =3

Back