General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
*revives*

*revives*

Your avi is cute :3

How would you feel about a Pokemon and kirby crossover ? c:

And because I feel like that is off-topic...>.< How was your day?

Wow, it's really dead in here. We should open some windows to ventilate the place a bit, it has been unused for so long!

how are you guys doing?

With the shoutbox, it's kinda awkward seeing as how there isn't too much of a use for it .-.

In fact, we made it back in the day because we had no shoutbox. Refreshing this page, waiting for replies... it was so fun.

Sure, but some people on the forum don't use the SB at all, and some people in the SB don't use the forum at all =P So it's nice to still have this place ^^

I use both ^^

The wather is trolling me again..................
Its extremely cold and it suddenly started to rain when I was on my bike............

There might be rain. That'd be great :cat:

I prefer sun over rain... except if it's both sunny and rainy, probably best temperature =D

I don't mind either, in moderation, but I'll never get enough of snow.

...if only it actually came to England though, rip.

It feels awkward talking in a thread.... :bag:

Summer break has begun~ \o/

We're probably going to Universal Studios or a Waterpark this summer. ^-^

Nice :3 I end this friday. When do you go back to school?

I still have a bit more than three weeks to go... but then there's 7 weeks summer holiday! Yay!

She just got out and you already ask her when she goes back again :eek:

She just got out and you already ask her when she goes back again :eek:
xD I was trying to make her think of how little time she has until she goes back... :sneaky:

But seriously, I have two and a half months off now. Was wondering when people in 'Muuuuuurica go back because I heard they don't get any half-term breaks like we do so they would normally get a longer break.

I think August 28 =P

Next year school is gonna end 10 minutes earlier c:

I never understood the purpose of this thread, but I guess it's good to have around ._.

I never understood the purpose of this thread, but I guess it's good to have around ._.
It was made back in the Nintendo Forums day before we merged with you guys as we had no shoutbox. Then we merged and I guess we kept it going at times when the SB isn't alive. :p

Interesting. The merge probably occured around the time I went inactive, thus why I have no knowledge of it lol. xD

It was made back in the Nintendo Forums day before we merged with you guys as we had no shoutbox. Then we merged and I guess we kept it going at times when the SB isn't alive. :p

He joined before you tho. xD

Interesting. The merge probably occured around the time I went inactive, thus why I have no knowledge of it lol. xD

Ohhhh. ._.

I wasn't even close to being here! \(^v^) /

Back