General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Trolololol.

SB back soon.

Liiiiies. I don't know what to believe anymore! v_v

Okay, so I have to wait longer. But then again, I do? Can you REAAAALLY say no to THIS face!?

Apple_Bloom_on_the_verge_of_tears.gif

Reactions: 18
No.

Reactions: TheYESDragon and 18
Reactions: 532 and Taiiny
The city? More like the Pony fandom.

Reactions: TheYESDragon
The city? More like the Pony fandom.
True dat, mate. I have a habit with quoting The Arrow. :oops:

"You have failed PONYVILLE!"

Although, that doesn't sounds very intimidating...

Reactions: Taiiny
lol This is a weird alternate to the shout box :p BTW why hasn't the shoutbox come back yetttt??!?!?!!? The announcement said it would be today but it hasn't come back :d Only now I know how essential the sb is to 3dspedia :O

Where art thou Shoutbox?

Was this made to replace the shoutbox?

Was this made to replace the shoutbox?
No, just to get to know other people. Like, I haven't seen Megalegacy, TheYESDragon, etc. people here because (I think) we all reply to different threads so we don't get to know it others or we have different time zones or different times we get on.

This thread was made Feb 14, 2014. The shoutbox disappeared April 11, 2015. So obviously no, this thread has been here for over a year.

Oh thanks. I wish I could communicate with my friend on here, but he doesn't even use his account.

This thread was made Feb 14, 2014. The shoutbox disappeared April 11, 2015. So obviously no, this thread has been here for over a year.
I just saw this thing today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone!!

Hey everyone!!
Bye everyone lol

I LIVE IN TEXAS THERE ARE DESSERTS EVERYWHERE!!! In the resturant :panda: BTW Whenever someone thinks of Texas they think of Cowboys and deserts and blazing hot sun. There are a lot of trees and idk when I saw a cowboy and there is mild sun sometimes hot but not as hot as the equator :nailbiting:

brb getting more denture cream

Last edited by a moderator:
lol This is a weird alternate to the shout box :p BTW why hasn't the shoutbox come back yetttt??!?!?!!? The announcement said it would be today but it hasn't come back :d Only now I know how essential the sb is to 3dspedia :O
According to Spinny,
"Marc kerploomed the shoutbox while updating a script"

Finally this is made useful :p I never saw the point of this in the beginning :p

Hi I'm Eridan I want ESHOP CODES pls pls spls spls pls pls give me some of them for freeeee :( :( I'm soooooooooo poor :(

Dont beg for eshop codes. Marc, can you ban Eridan? He's begging too much

jk jk jk

I am going to ban Megalegacy because he keeps messing with the features and stuff

Marc said:
Yes I believe that Megalegacy is getting out of hand so I need to ban him ASAP and as well as give all his coins to paceygym

Take that @Megalegacy :p

Reactions: Mikaya
Back