General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
So do I ;-;

Sometimes I do want the original name back xD

Sometimes I do want the original name back xD

The regular name is so bland and typical, though. it's nice to shake things up once in a while. xD

The regular name is so bland and typical, though. it's nice to shake things up once in a while. xD
You mean everyday xD

Its actually been the FruitBox for a couple of days now. Its better than the "Revenge of the Shipbox" :p no offense to you @Marc ... that name was pretty funny. We also need it back so that we can properly ship @Mikaya and @Kamui in a happy online relationship. JK. Please don't kill me Mika ;_;

EDIT: Mikaya LIKED this post?! :eek:

Reactions: Mikaya
Faithbox was the first of them all \o/
(But really I don't remember the first SB name change since the last week or two xD)

Well, we had "Revenge of the Shipbox", "LennyBox", "TikiBox", and now its "FruitBox"... meh. Its Marc's way of messing with us members... such a troll #Marc4troll2015!!! Anyway, yeah. These Shout Box names confuse me sometimes. Now I'm used to it. But why "FruitBox"? :p

I think Tikibox may have been the first of this rapid succession of name changes, now that I remember :p
I can only wonder what name may be next :nailbiting: . . . :panda:

Same here :confused:

Anyway, have any of you guys seen the new Mad Max movie? It's actually really good. The action never stops. Kind of like World War Z if you've ever seen that. One of the better Brad Pitt movie. I love action movies :p the original Mad Max was good too. Fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want an espurr box :~:

PoyoBox

TheBox :vamp:
I can think of plenty of other names too xD

BearBox

eggs

box

YellBox

Box of chocolates <3

VBFJmWRitx2Q.jpg

Hello

Good day to you all chaps and chapettes. N is here with Kirby!
Kirby: Poyo!
Poyo, indeed

Back