I take my pictures very carefully >.>
cu2Eb4H.jpg

Attachments

• microMsg.1440431782160.jpg
    microMsg.1440431782160.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
OMG ;-; Goodluck goodluck goodluck ;~;

OMG ;-; Goodluck goodluck goodluck ;~;
I'm thinking about changing AP US GOVERNMENT tho, I feel like keeping something simple like office asssistant :p

I'm thinking about changing AP US GOVERNMENT tho, I feel like keeping something simple like office asssistant :p
Maybe that's a good idea if you're not into government. :3

Maybe that's a good idea if you're not into government. :3
I already got regular credit for it >.>

I see. >.<
Out of all those classes I'm mostly looking forward to animation :p

Out of all those classes I'm mostly looking forward to animation :p
Ooo fun :0
Wish my school had animation >.<'

Ooo fun :0
Wish my school had animation >.<'
Yea last year was Game Design and this year is Animation and 3D design I think

Reactions: 3823
Nice .o.

Wait, you get classes in US Government? o_O

The US school system confuses me so much.

Booooy, do I enjoy alcohol. I have no chemical affinity, nor am I self-proclaimed masochist, yet I savor the sensation of that liquid flushing through my throat as it burns my internal flesh... Such nonexistent viscosity. Tears swell in my eyes, but I do barter that detriment for the earthly relaxation...

However, sharp objects mind no matter... And penetrates the epidermis... A paradigm completely depicting action versus consequence absent logic. Bacteria require propagating grounds, so they actively engage the wound, thus placing me on antibiotics...

You see, I love alcohol and need to take antibiotics... Though I can't manage both as their collective effects would cause dehydration from which there may be no return from when accounting for bodily damage as a type of cruel synergy... So I play the discerner, not the victim.

... Then you're taking Physics C Mechanics and Calculus BC...

Yeah...

Booooy, do I enjoy alcohol. I have no chemical affinity, nor am I self-proclaimed masochist, yet I savor the sensation of that liquid flushing through my throat as it burns my internal flesh... Such nonexistent viscosity. Tears swell in my eyes, but I do barter that detriment for the earthly relaxation...

However, sharp objects mind no matter... And penetrates the epidermis... A paradigm completely depicting action versus consequence absent logic. Bacteria require propagating grounds, so they actively engage the wound, thus placing me on antibiotics...

You see, I love alcohol and need to take antibiotics... Though I can't manage both as their collective effects would cause dehydration from which there may be no return from when accounting for bodily damage as a type of cruel synergy... So I play the discerner, not the victim.

... Then you're taking Physics C Mechanics and Calculus BC...

Yeah...
Well good luck with that. If you need antibiotics then just take them.

Well good luck with that. If you need antibiotics then just take them.
Wait, what?! :confused:

I don't consume alcohol, nor do I possess a laceration necessitating ward recommandations.

'Tis merely a satirical preamble meant to induce elements of lexical-gustatory synesthesia to further validate my point...

Reactions: Artisan
Wait, what?! :confused:

I don't consume alcohol, nor do I possess a laceration necessitating ward recommandations.

'Tis merely a satirical preamble meant to induce elements of lexical-gustatory synesthesia to further validate my point...
...oh

@Luna quit being so sophisticated, it's hard to understand >.<)/

Lol jk :p

Reactions: 3905
I just took what Luna said literally ... :hilarious:
Tomorrows gonna be the first real school day with work >.> Hope I don't get much homework :facepalm:

Back