General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,141
Well...no. Not I. Senior year of High School is busy busy busy.
I know the feel. But after that, no more highschool! :D

• #1,142
Huzzah freedom! :D

Reactions: PersonSP
  • #1,143
Unless you go to college. It's just freedom with classes and student debts! :D

• #1,144
Unless you go to college. It's just freedom with classes and student debts! :D
I honestly find the English names confusing. Please help me out: Is college the same thing as university?

Because 'High school' is called 'middelbare school' (middle school) here, and also college (jup, two names for the same school type), a 'hoge school' (high school) is a school like university except it's for the 'lower' job categories and less challenging, and 'primary school' is called 'basis school' (basic school) since it isn't the first school. (Which is peuterspeelzaal (toddler play room)

• #1,145
University is a type of college lol.
Here we have universities and community colleges, universities are more commonplace because they provide prestigious degrees whereas community colleges exist primarily to help earn some credits outside the uni. Hope that helped ^-^

• #1,146
University is a type of college lol.
Here we have universities and community colleges, universities are more commonplace because they provide prestigious degrees whereas community colleges exist primarily to help earn some credits outside the uni. Hope that helped ^-^
Thanks! It helped a lot.

• #1,147
No problem ^0^

• #1,148
And so the quiet set in once again...well not this time! I'll keep this chat alive! So...anyone spotted anything good in the new My Nintendo rewards? I might get the Denpa Men. I already have the third part, which is awesome, so why not the first? :p

• #1,149
And so the quiet set in once again...well not this time! I'll keep this chat alive! So...anyone spotted anything good in the new My Nintendo rewards? I might get the Denpa Men. I already have the third part, which is awesome, so why not the first? :p
I actually just haven't been on there since forever lmao

• #1,150
I actually just haven't been on there since forever lmao
Well, go have a look then! (Not that there is much exiting stuff...unless you have a Wii U)

• #1,151
Well, go have a look then! (Not that there is much exiting stuff...unless you have a Wii U)
>Has a Wii U :0

• #1,152
I'm joining this chat!

• #1,153
Wat

• #1,154
Last edited:
  • #1,156
Guess who's down with the flu? It's-a-me pretty-bored-but-too-tired-to-do-stuff woman!

Reactions: Mr. Kream
  • #1,157
Gives PersonSP some Orange Juice.

• #1,158
*Dies* Right now all I can handle is tea, soup and apple pie. (Probably not that last one, but I baked it yesterday and there is no way I'm not having a taster!)

• #1,159
Get well soon tho.

Reactions: PersonSP
  • #1,160
Back