General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,121
Bans? Fill me in pls ;-;

• #1,122
Bans? Fill me in pls ;-;
Pretty much half of the pedian that's active in the SB either leave or banned, I don't really know what start it tho.

• #1,123
Pretty much half of the pedian that's active in the SB either leave or banned, I don't really know what start it tho.
._.
I'm scared

• #1,124
  • #1,125
  • #1,126
From what I've heard the ones that got banned completely deserved it. Simply put they wanted to 'destroy' the Pedia for reasons unknown. It positively mystifies me what went through their heads. If you like you can ask Marc for details.

Also, Toxic left on his own accord, he wasn't banned.

• #1,127
Whoever wants to 'destroy' Pedia needs more smarts than just communicating on the SB. Not saying I would.

• #1,128
Whoever wants to 'destroy' Pedia needs more smarts than just communicating on the SB. Not saying I would.
How's your game going?

• #1,129
So on a strong tangent of subjects!
I have a calc exam on Friday >.<

• #1,130
So on a strong tangent of subjects!
I have a calc exam on Friday >.<
If the exam is based off a series of quizzes could I look at them in case I could help?
How's your game going?
The general outline of the game is set. The details of the story are tbd. I think I'm going to have either a comic book art style or something more realistic.

I'm thinking up some competitive maps. Here's some concepts (they'll be isometric of course unless someone requests otherwise and then I will think to add in "camera angles"): https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1ok-x9YVimWbXL04LwbtzagZ3md6iolwepK2Xe6e5qFg/edit?usp=sharing
I would like to research the movement in SRPGs and then make mechanics that balance out the tactical positions.

• #1,131
Exam isn't too bad. Just gotta review some concepts and I'll be fine

• #1,132
One question guys!

...what's "SB"?

• #1,133
One question guys!

...what's "SB"?
ShoutBox :p

The chat box on the forum list

• #1,134
Oooooohh... I feel a bit dumb now. o_O

• #1,135
  • #1,136
  • #1,137
Oooooohh... I feel a bit dumb now. o_O
EintsteinQuestionEverything.png

Reactions: 3823
  • #1,138
It should be common knowledge @ this point.

• #1,139
It should be common knowledge @ this point.
There will always be newbies so nothing will ever be common knowledge.
Anyhoo anyone done something fun recently?

• #1,140
Well...no. Not I. Senior year of High School is busy busy busy.

Back