General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,281
Credits to @Vii xD

Also, I've played the Sorrow Castlevanias. Liked them a lot.

• #1,282
JxhifKi.png

Reactions: Vii and Blue Knight
  • #1,283
:hilarious: That is beautiful

• #1,284
Eridan has way too much time on his hands.

• #1,285
Eridan has way too much time on his hands.
That was about last year's time :p

• #1,286
Hey guys, what's up?

• #1,287
Nothing much. How about you?

• #1,288
Nothing much. How about you?
Nothing much, just hanging around. You watch any anime?

• #1,289
The Seven deadly sins. I am also reading Naruto. I'm in the middle of volume 37

What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,290
I watch a ton of anime. XD
I still need to watch Seven Deadly Sins
I'm a fan of Free, Yuri on Ice, Love Live, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Nichijou, and a ton of pther anime. XD

• #1,291
Honestly the only one I have heard of out of that list is One Piece. But yeah Seven Deadly Sins is pretty good, unless you for some reason do not like to read your anime as it as all in Japanese

• #1,292
I'm used to it. XP
My list of anime ranges a lot with a wide variety. Like, it goes from super actiony stuff to stuff that makes you laugh your head off and then to emotional stuff. So basically, I like every genre. XD

I'll definitely have to check out Seven Deadly Sins, though. XP
So anyway, I see you like Doctor Who. XP
I used to watch it, but I don't remember much about it. It definitely seems pretty awesome, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,293
Yeah it is pretty good. I know Peter Capaldi got a lot of hate as people didn't like him (he's current doctor, but he is about to regenerate), but he did an awesome job this season. I will be very sad to see him go, presumably on the Christmas Show. Although it is bitter sweet because I think it is pretty cool that the next doctor is a woman! It just shows how advanced Britain's society is. Bill (the current companion) is gay, and now we have a female doctor! It's pretty cool actually.

Here's a look at the next announced female doctor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/399b321f-63cb-4b83-8bd3-e6874d09579f

• #1,294
I think a lot of fans hate him because he broke the pattern of the Doctor getting younger but idk. I thonk what made it even more evil is that it made fans sad on CHRISTMAS DAY. XP
At least, I think.

• #1,295
Yeah I guess so lol. Although the doctor who christmas specials have never always been completely cheery. You can't have it be completely happy, because that really does not fit in the pattern of the show.

• #1,296
Hallo~ Haven't spoken in some time :3 Sorry for the absence. How's everyone doing?

• #1,297
I'm alive! ALIIIIiiIIiiIive!

...I'm fine. ;) Busy as hell, but busy with good stuff. Any time I am not busy I am busy gaming.
You still have the Pedia's most unsettling avatar. I really can look at that thing for long than 2 seconds. :eek:

Reactions: Blue Knight
  • #1,298
I should totally change this some day lmao.

Nice to see you still active! I miss a lot of folks from back in the day ;~;

• #1,299
Ah well, fora change. There are a lot of cool new people too! ;)

• #1,300
Back