General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,321
I had no idea we had a general chat room.
Guess we don’t need sb anymore. :p

• #1,323
Bye shoutbox!

• #1,324
@DarkLonk2018 I'm okay thanks. I'm trying to adjust to college life (I'm a freshman). Some days it's harder it's than others but overall it's not that bad.

• #1,325
@DarkLonk2018 I'm okay thanks. I'm trying to adjust to college life (I'm a freshman). Some days it's harder it's than others but overall it's not that bad.
I’m in 8th grade so next year I’ll be where you are now :p

• #1,326
High school isn't the same though (unless you're going to boarding school), college is a bigger transition than that, but good luck nonetheless.

Reactions: AricAttack
  • #1,327
Hi everyone! I don't see why we have this when we have the shoutbox... This was made before the shoutbox right?

• #1,328
I have no idea @ShinyEevee But as long as you're here how are you doing?

• #1,329
I'm doing pretty good actually. Its wet and rainy outside so its not really good lol

• #1,330
It's been raining a lot down here in maryland too actually lol. It's really annoying. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

• #1,331
It keeps clearing up and then starting up again. Very unexpected lol

• #1,332
@ShinyEevee Nope! this was made after the shoutbox. @Mikaya just added this fun group chat kinda thing because other forums had them so we had to have one too :3 can be nice having a conversation over here instead of the shoutbox sometimes as the shoutbox is more talking while your both there. this gives people time to do things while they have conversations. like your inbox! i prefer inboxing over private conversation chat. but that's cause im a old school pedia member.

• #1,333
Thats cool to know. I wasn't around when this was new so I didn't know much lol

• #1,334
Oh hey look, now there's two eevees.

• #1,335
Eevee's been here for a while, almost ever since Nintenpedia opened, but changed his name to Eevee like 2 weeks ago. :)

Reactions: Eevee
  • #1,336
Nice.

• #1,337
Wow it’s been a while

• #1,338
Hmm... But how long has it actually been? A year? A month? A decade? :p

• #1,339
@ShinyEevee well that's an easy question to answer, just scroll up and check the dates of the messages.

• #1,340
Well it seems like Gecko has last been on October 30 2016. Almost a whole 2 years!

Back