General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Well I'm back for now, it appears as though you're not on although I think in your timezone (it should be 2:12AM where you are), you're just waking up. I'll give you half an hour.

I would be fast asleep at 2am. xD

So you wouldn't see me online around that time. ^^

Anyway everyone it looks like I am going to be inactive a lot because of exams.

Good luck to everyone trying to promote this forum, hopefully you lot will succeed.

Anyway everyone it looks like I am going to be inactive a lot because of exams.

Good luck to everyone trying to promote this forum, hopefully you lot will succeed.

awh. It's been nice having you here, you've contributed so much! <3

good luck and all the best! Thanks for the heads up! ^^

you will return after you're done with you exams, right? xD

Soon, I will be returning to my novel. But the fast pace that the days before graduation are going by, I'm a little fearful. Because I'm unsure of how to get back into the "groove".

Hopefully I should be back around the time MK8 comes out.... but im not sure yet.

Soon, I will be returning to my novel. But the fast pace that the days before graduation are going by, I'm a little fearful. Because I'm unsure of how to get back into the "groove".

good luck with it! =3

@'92: Hopefully we'll see you then! Hope you pass your exams! =D

you will be missed. ;D

Hey guys, finally got the avatar I've been wanting on here! It's a Michael W. Smith one because I'm a fan of the religious artist Michael W. Smith.

Hey! I have no idea who that is, but he sounds cool. xD

Hey! I have no idea who that is, but he sounds cool. xD

Here's his newest song "You Won't Let Go" from his newest album "Sovereign" which comes out in May. You can check out his other stuff on YouTube as well. I LOVE this guy. I've been listening to him off and on since I was 18 and I'm seriously excited for the new album. Probably more excited for this album than I was when "Glory" came out three years ago!

... Why did I initially read that guy's name as Michael Bublé?

Now my final exam is over. But I think I got screwed when it came to the questions about finances. Good thing it is open-book. But generally, everything else was either easy or too obvious.

... Why did I initially read that guy's name as Michael Bublé?

You must've been looking at it wrong. Because it's Michael W. Smith, not Michael Buble. I guess it doesn't help that Michael is a common first name on the whole!

Star, you need to get a better quality avatar. xD

looks like gifs don't animate in posts.

Did the contest thread disappear or am I going crazy?

Sorry about that. There wasn't enough people signing for up it, so I'm gonna postpone it to a later date, when the forum is bigger and has more active members.

Oh, that's fine, just was wondering.

No worries. Just hope we get more active members soon. This community is awesome, after all. <3

I know that we will get more active members with time! :)

I know that we will get more active members with time! :)

I know, I guess I'm just a little impatient. xD

Back