General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I know, I guess I'm just a little impatient. xD
Patience is a virtue. I learned this from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :)

Patience is a virtue. I learned this from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :)

lol, copycat. I heard that one too. xD

lol, copycat. I heard that one too. xD
Well at least you heard it. Not many people have the luxury of watching TMNT when they were younger. :p

Well at least you heard it. Not many people have the luxury of watching TMNT when they were younger. :p

I guess I was one of the lucky ones!. xD

eh, need a rest from the comp. Why did you have to come online now??? lol

I guess I was one of the lucky ones!. xD

eh, need a rest from the comp. Why did you have to come online now??? lol
The very same reason why I'm also online right now. Working at night tends to take away your socialization time... :p

I could never do night shifts. xD

I'd much rather work mornings/afternoons. Nights are for sleeping. xD

I could never do night shifts. xD

I'd much rather work mornings/afternoons. Nights are for sleeping. xD
This week is my last week of working nights, I'm going to morning shifts next week. :)

This week is my last week of working nights, I'm going to morning shifts next week. :)

so does that mean you'll have more time for this place? =D

you're always on when I'm asleep. Well. sometimes. xD

so does that mean you'll have more time for this place? =D

you're always on when I'm asleep. Well. sometimes. xD
I'll especially be around this coming week because of the weird way they've set up my shifts. I'm supposed to work Sundays with my new shift, but I guess that the new shift starts on a Monday, which means that I technically still have Saturday and Sunday off, which means that I'll have a total of four days off over the next 8 days 8)

I'll especially be around this coming week because of the weird way they've set up my shifts. I'm supposed to work Sundays with my new shift, but I guess that the new shift starts on a Monday, which means that I technically still have Saturday and Sunday off, which means that I'll have a total of four days off over the next 8 days 8)

wow, aren't you lucky? that's great! ^^ would be nice to see you here more. Just means lots of posting sprees coming from you xD

Hey guys, what's new now?

not much, what about you?

gonna head to bed in a bit, so tired. =P

Nothing much, just been busy the past few days with applying for jobs and such. I managed to snag a seasonal one that goes through June working at a nursery company in the shipping department.

wow, aren't you lucky? that's great! ^^ would be nice to see you here more. Just means lots of posting sprees coming from you xD
Yeah, I was most surprised. I'll be around during your active times more now, too! ;)

Good morning folks, what's up?

Good morning folks, what's up?
Not much, just relaxing and enjoying my afternoon.

Yeah, I was most surprised. I'll be around during your active times more now, too! ;)

I haven't been all that active really...but that's great! we can go on posting sprees together! xD

I haven't been all that active really...but that's great! we can go on posting sprees together! xD
Or so you think. ;)

Or so you think. ;)

cheeky. xD

You cannot beat me in a posting spree. =)

Hello all.

-wave

Back