Have you bought a Wii U yet?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
What game are you looking forward to the most? :)

I'm interest in seeing how Mario Kart 8 turns out.

The game I most want for the Wii U is Bayonetta 2. Also I want the Wii U :D
I loved the first game, it was... cool :p

What game are you looking forward to the most? :)

I'm interest in seeing how Mario Kart 8 turns out.
X, SMT x FE, SSB, Bayonetta, Miyamoto's New IP, Zelda, MK 8, Mario World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.

There is no Black Friday here, and the console cost that.

Console cost: $350
Import tax (50%) $350 + $175 = $525
Dollar tax (20%) $525 + $105 = $630
Iva (21%) $630 + $126 = $756
Add this another 30 dollars of extra taxes = $786

Now, it's ready to sell...

I'm gonna time getting my Wii U for when I travel. Taxes can be a real pain but when I travel I'm only at the mercy of that state's taxes and IF I have to pay duty fees on my return home.

I'm gonna time getting my Wii U for when I travel. Taxes can be a real pain but when I travel I'm only at the mercy of that state's taxes and IF I have to pay duty fees on my return home.

Where're you from? Just asking... In my case is Argentina...

Next month i'll buy a Wii u i am preserving myself for the day i am also buying it with a 50$ eshop cards to buy game when i will be receiving it to get ready.

I got my Wii U for Christmas 2013, and love it so much! I'll buy 50 more if I have to :3

I got my Wii U not too long ago and I like it. The GamePad's battery gets drained even when I don't use it (after a while) which I'm not really a fan of but I don't mind playing while it charges (much).

I was really impressed with the software's keyboard and I like that the download doesn't get reset to the beginning if an error occurs while downloading a game. I also want to see a larger game library for the console. It lacks RPGs that I'd play, :panda:

i dont have a wiiu yet :( but i would like to get one. it might be a ling time until i get one because i am getting 3ds games, and the wiiu will most likely be out for quite a while so i am not in a rush.

I don't have a Wii U but my brother does I don't really play it. I'll only get my own if its on some crazy sale.

I don't have a Wii U yet, but i'm hoping i might get one in the future, and i really want to try out Mario Kart 8 too, it looks beautiful and fun.:)

I don't have a Wii U, and I don't think I'll get it in the near future. I'm working on building my 3DS' game library first, if I buy a Wii U I know for sure I won't have spending money for a while. If I don't get a Wii U in 2015 (Christmas) I don't think I'll ever get it. The games I'll mostly play (if I ever get it) will be Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Mario Kart 8, as of now. :oops:

Just got one 2 days ago for my birthday (early present lol) :)

Reactions: Reece
I think this is already assumed, but yeah I finally got a Wii U over this spring, and I am loving every bit of it. Such a shame I just don't have the time that I used to. Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros 4, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Super Mario 3D World, they're great and for the ones that haven't come out yet, I can't wait for them.

I'm not really interested in the Wii U, to be honest. None of the games actually make me want one, and I'm more of a handheld gamer anyway. I'll still probably get it at some point, but not any time soon.

Well, actually my brother might get a wii u sometime within the next 3 months. Or I am probably going to get one this christmas with smash bros. U, im getting both u and 3ds version.

I'm not really interested in the Wii U, to be honest. None of the games actually make me want one, and I'm more of a handheld gamer anyway. I'll still probably get it at some point, but not any time soon.
what consoles or handhelds do you own?

Just a 3DS.

Nope, I do have a 3DS though. I'd love to get my 3DS collection up before a Wii U, which I hope to get soon. I don't get my own games but I guess Wii U has to do much better, because even my parents wouldn't want to get me a struggling console (PS4 and Xbox One rule over the UK, the Wii was actually surprisingly good though) with the doom and gloom news about how they should make a new console soon, and money must be carefully spent.

Nope, I do have a 3DS though. I'd love to get my 3DS collection up before a Wii U, which I hope to get soon. I don't get my own games but I guess Wii U has to do much better, because even my parents wouldn't want to get me a struggling console (PS4 and Xbox One rule over the UK, the Wii was actually surprisingly good though) with the doom and gloom news about how they should make a new console soon, and money must be carefully spent.
Don't tell me you actually believe in all that horsecrap from the media about Nintendo, especially in the UK.

Back