Have you ever gotten stuck in a Zelda game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I was stuck in the Minnish Cap I had to charge and tackle a cupboard to make a book fall but I couldn't figure it out for like hours then I accidentally did it. xD
I know that part, it's preety a vague thing actually I remember how I talked to nearly all the NPC to figure it out but only with failure then a friend told me the trick !

I know that part, it's preety a vague thing actually I remember how I talked to nearly all the NPC to figure it out but only with failure then a friend told me the trick !
Lol, yeah I even went back to a cave or two to see if I missed something. I had nearly given up on the game and then BAM, I got lucky. xD

I was stuck in the Minnish Cap I had to charge and tackle a cupboard to make a book fall but I couldn't figure it out for like hours then I accidentally did it. xD
Well, I'm sure that later on you learned from this to discover the secret technique of rolling into the wall to smash pots like Link can do in many other games :p

Well, I'm sure that later on you learned from this to discover the secret technique of rolling into the wall to smash pots like Link can do in many other games :p
Haha you bet I did. This led me to try out the weirdest things just to make sure that I'm not missing anything at all. xD It was a fun game.

I don't leave any tree untackled in phantom hourglass and a link to the pass who knows what might fall from them it could be rupees or apples or sometimes killer bees :eek:

I don't leave any tree untackled in phantom hourglass and a link to the pass who knows what might fall from them it could be rupees or apples or sometimes killer bees :eek:
wow, that takes real dedication there xD I have no doubt that I'd get bored easily if I tried doing that to every single tree in the 2D Zelda games like that haha. Similarly, sometimes things pop out of the trees in the 3D Zelda games like Skyward Sword (and I know one case of rolling into something being the way to get a key in a dungeon in Twilight Princess)

wow, that takes real dedication there xD I have no doubt that I'd get bored easily if I tried doing that to every single tree in the 2D Zelda games like that haha. Similarly, sometimes things pop out of the trees in the 3D Zelda games like Skyward Sword (and I know one case of rolling into something being the way to get a key in a dungeon in Twilight Princess)
it simple really there are many trees that are disposed differently from the others and those are your targets, it's like if you ask yourself why this tree is bieng here instead of there with the others !

it simple really there are many trees that are disposed differently from the others and those are your targets, it's like if you ask yourself why this tree is bieng here instead of there with the others !
I guess that's one way to look at it haha But personally, I really don't see too much of a point in wasting time knocking down trees when there are other aspects of gameplay I could be looking at

I've gotten stuck many times in several different dungeons in Ocarina of Time. OoT for me was challenging because there is no one there to guide you or give you hints (other than the stone). In fact, I'm in the Fire Temple right now and I have no idea where to go. I try to check every single area, but I still don't know what to do next. I guess I'm just really bad at solving puzzles.

Of course! Its hard to find a single person who hasn't gotten stuck on at least one Zelda challenge, because there are so many challenges! That's what I love about the Zelda series they are challenging but still very fun! And I try not to look up on the web how to get past a part (I'll admit I have though... Once.... Maybe twice ;$)

I have only one Zelda game, Four swords and I can beat everything without getting stuck. I just fail because there is an overload of monsters, Hero's trial door 1. Or I don't complete it with 5000 rupees for the hero's key. Talus cave, Sea of trees. Beat death mountain.

I got stuck at the water temple on Ocarina of Time on Master Quest it literally took me 3 days to beat that temple without a guide.

I Got stuck in the forest temple in ocarina of time for a whole week because it is so confusing.o_O

I have ben stuck in the first dungeon in Spirit tracks. When you have to throw the nut-thing I didn get it, so I gave up quickly
In Skyward Sword I got stuck in the first dungeon when you have to find the swich.

God, I hate to become stuck.

Yes, many times indeed. The game I was never able to beat was the Legend of Zelda ocarine of time, so I kind of gave it up. On the other hand, I love the next ones like the wind waker and twilight princess. The former did not post me any trouble, I could beat it quite easily, same as the second one. Lately I have been playing Zelda Skyward Sword, and I must tell that I have checked youtube gameplays quite a lot to pass a section that was kind of impossible to me. I also got stuck in The minish cap, I think it was in the volcano, there were some puzzles there, some rocks that were extremely difficult to deal with, so, sadly I gave it up too.

Yes. Many times, in fact. The Zelda games always gives you a nice challenge and puzzles. The games will always try to make you think, or else you'll get stuck.

I absolutely hate zelda for that. I've only beaten 1 game out of the WHOLE SERIES. Still, I absolutely loved that game to death, so it's just me.

one too many times!

Um...MM's Lost Fairy in Clock Town just...hey! Stop laughing at me! I'm serious! I died 3 times before I found that cursed thing!

I have, and it's not only once. The Legend of Zelda games can surely give you a good challenge. I'm sure 'A Link Between Worlds' will be the same after seeing how that new paper ability works, :eek:

Have you ever got stuck while playing a Zelda game? Tell us about it in this thread.

I got stuck in the oracle games, I asked on here and @AliTheAce Actually helped me figure out how to get past where i was.
What happened was that i got the keys in the wrong order and i forgot to get the slingshot but with Ali's help i got past :)

Reactions: 532
Back