Have you ever gotten stuck in a Zelda game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Literally every temple in majora, the God forsaken water temple in twilight princess, and the water temple in wind waker.

Every water temple in every Zelda game I've played.

I once got stuck in a shop while playing Ocarina. I couldn't figure out where the door was. Doh!

I got stuck on Twilight Princess. Especially on the bug hunt levels.

Yes, in every Zelda game on every console that I've played...

I almost never get stuck on anything for more than 10 minutes now, but back when I was a youngling playing me some OoT, I couldn't for the life of me get past ANY of the dungeons without someone else doing most of it for me. I couldn't beat Ghoma in the first dungeon, got lost on the 2nd, and couldn't really do ANYTHING in dungeon 3, which my friend was kind enough to help me with, but I never got any further than that till I bought the 3ds version about a year ago.

-Ocarina of time (water temple) I was short of keys to progress further, and it was hard to access areas with the 3 water levels. I gave up numerous times. I was stuck on it for a long while. When I overcome the temple I was so happy. xD

Forest temple. It took a while to figure out what to do after the cube puzzle. I was completely lost and I was frustrated and wanted to beat it without any use of walkthroughs or help from any source but I had to rely on walkthroughs. I also beat Phantom Ganon with a bottle and it was the only way I won so easily. :D

Every Zelda game I have played I got stuck in. I didn't get stuck in Hyrule Warriors, but is that even possible? Anyways they are really hard and super easy to get stuck in.

I digress, majora's mask i had always gotten stuck on, I was link years old when I started playing on it, but I only ever got past the first dungeon(in my defense the n64 controllers' joysticks were all dead, so i had to roll backwards as a goron to actually move around) but anyway my brother had a strategy guide, which i used to beat the game 100%.

Now when I look back I feel like such a cheater, but if I can get the remake I'll see how far i get without the guide.

Yep, two games:
Twilight Princess - Water Temple: Ugh I couldnt find my way around and I didnt have the rupees to buy more water bombs so yeah :p

Skyward Sword - Desert area: Well I didnt get stuck on this one but the disc got scratched and it didnt work ;-;

Yep, two games:
Twilight Princess - Water Temple: Ugh I couldnt find my way around and I didnt have the rupees to buy more water bombs so yeah :p

Skyward Sword - Desert area: Well I didnt get stuck on this one but the disc got scratched and it didnt work ;-;
Hate when disk doesn't work it ruins everything. ;-;.

I got a new one though and after that I beat it!

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Pretty much all of Majora's Mask I spent stuck, and a few temples in Ocarina of Time got me, and I'm just too plain lazy to actually beat the original (NES) Legend of Zelda. :p Every other game which I have played, hasn't really stumped me horribly, though I've had my moments.

I got a new one though and after that I beat it!
Glad that you did. :D

some parts of a link to the past was confusing for me because I wouldn't know where to go. like literally when the game started i was lost on where to go and it took me like 10 minutes to find out how to get to the castle. then later I spent a bit of time just roaming the land to figure out what the heck I was supposed to do now.
I borrowed ocarina of time from one of my friends and water temple was kinda difficult

When I was little, playing Majora's Mask with my cousin:

- What's a Moon's Tear? We have to make the Moon Cry!?

(Changed the camera to first-person view, turned to the moon)

- Cry Moon! CRYYY!!!

I got quite many times stuck in Link to the Past but I was younger back then
In Ocarina of Time I didn't notice some obvious things and got stuck few times and that was frustrating

I was stuck on the trials in skyway sword for a while :( I'm still on the skyloft one :( and on ocarina of time I was stuck on the water temple for a while xD

I got Ocarina of time when I was 6 years old, and I was on the great Deku Tree for 2 months before I finally figured it out, I can now beat it in less than 15 minutes :p

Back