Have you ever gotten stuck in a Zelda game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I have gotten stuck in like all of the zelda games I had played. I hate the ice parts in the DS games. There was a whole dungeon based around sliding blocks across the whole dungeon which had an ice covered floor. I also got stuck forever in the water temple as well.

On a link to the past I'm still stuck on ganons tower. can't even get to the final boss with two fairys.

and then on majoras mask i couldn't figure out hw to get into the village on the cliff. then i couldn't figure out how to climb the tower. then i got stuck on a puzzle. the only reason i beat that was zelda dungeon guide....took me 10 years to beat it...

I get stuck all the time in Zelda games. Then again, I haven't played many, and the ones I have played are the ones known for being pretty hard, like MM, but I still love the series. I usually just kind of dink around until I either A. Find the correct solution by accident or B. Get bored and ask my friends for help.

I got slightly stuck on water temple, bu then I tried to remember a bit more and finally figured it out :) This may seen ridiouslious, but I got suck on the shadow temple :playful: I actually thought you didn't need magic on one part so I died X_X and 1 week to complete it xD

i got stuck on the earth temple in winwaker for months (mostly because i gave up and didnt play it for months)

I have gotten stuck in like all of the zelda games I had played. I hate the ice parts in the DS games. There was a whole dungeon based around sliding blocks across the whole dungeon which had an ice covered floor. I also got stuck forever in the water temple as well.
I agree with all of that you just said.

Have I gotten stuck in a game? Yeah I have! It was the water temple in Twilight Princess. Like Jeez what a pain the whole water flow thing was annoying with the main room and the stairs and the map was no help. I got stuck on it for 3 days. 3 days of playing for hours on end trying to figure it out. What sucked even more is that my sister knew how to get through ti since she had just figured it out but she wouldn't help me. >.<

See there's 2 dungeon's i got stuck on (now that i mastered the game the dungeon's are to easy :p) the first one's jabu jabu's belly, When i was 5 this was a pain in the butt! And i only just found out about that game i believe. I was just addicted to zelda, Dad didn't know how to help.....He never played zelda before so that was a brick in my path for to long! Now the 2nd one....Is.....The water temple, Now its a piece of cake but when i was 5? I always bugged my dad, He said he didn't know how so that time i went to go bug my oldest brother, He didn't know how, So i asked my 2nd older brother and he helped me....Only took 5 hour's but it was complete!

I broke the twilight princess game and got stuck because of it. When the bridge was teleported the big one, the 3 guys appear on the otherside, I kill them at the same time with bomb arrows. That's how I broke the game, or somehow i just got stuck. It was my second time playing it tho. One time at the water temple in this game I also got stuck on my third time playing it. I tried every door I thought I open at the main room with the water stair slides. Hook shot gains and everything. Stuck for a week and restart the dum game. Lol I died only one time was when a Poe I was battling, My GameCube remote ran out of energy and the Poe continues to attack me. I was running for batteries and died...then my fairy activates and kill that Poe. It was at he desert temple so I had like a lot of hearts

Pretty much in all the water temples :p but recently I finished Oracle of Ages, god,probably it's the most puzzling game of the series yet, the dungeons are extremely puzzling (ALL of them) nonetheless it's my favorite 2D Zelda. I have played all of the Zelda games and I'm dying to play Zelda U, whatever, jabu jabu belly (Oracle of Ages one not Ocarina) was and will be my most traumatic dungeon yet. :p

Well, this is a very common story within the old Zelda fanbase, more precisely before high-speed internet. Ocarina of Time on my brother's Gamecube, I was in the Water Temple. However, despite being in a time of high-speed internet and walkthroughs galore, I had access to none. I had no internet, and my brother didn't let me use his Zelda Collector's Edition walkthrough. I had gotten what I believe to be 15 minutes into the dungeon, and I find nowhere to go. I had no keys, and I found none. I had already saved a short time after using my last key, so I wouldn't lose my progress. I had legitimately had no way to go, so I started all over from the beginning of the game.

Over 9000 times
In every legend of Zelda game I've played
In ocarina of time, the longest I've been stuck was finding out what to do after you wake up 7 years later.
In a link to the past i got stuck in the ice palace, the most annoying thing I've Ever done in gaming

Yes. I have gotten stuck in two legend of zelda games. Sometimes the legend of zelda games are hard to figure out. I do not know what to do. When I do not know I go and search Youtube videos to try to see what to do in that game. I have never been able to finish a zelda game without looking up a youtube video.

well Zelda games can be notorious for being hard. I have gotten stuck in probably the hardest Zelda game Majora mask. I got stuck with the fairys and how to get to the monkey in the palace.

well Zelda games can be notorious for being hard. I have gotten stuck in probably the hardest Zelda game Majora mask. I got stuck with the fairys and how to get to the monkey in the palace.
That part was pretty easy.

I am stuck in two zelda games the legend of zelda majoras mask 3d and the legend of zelda wind waker hd
in majoras mask 3d I am trying to get to the first dungeon but I am stuck because I dont know where to go in the swamp.
in windwaker hd I can't get in the first dungeon because I have to throw bombs into pots to get in and its really hard to actually hit all the pots without getting burned or killed

I got stuck in snowpeak from tp

I'm currently stuck in Majora's Mask 3D and I dunno what I'm doing with my life anymore, :oops:

I have fallen to this as well. LTTP is a game that I've been playing since my childhood, and I only just beat it about a year or two ago. That game took me a decade to conquer.

To elaborate, first I always got stuck in the Castle at the start since rescuing Zelda. Then when I figured that out, I got stuck when I got into the Fourth Dungeon (The Thieves Hideout if I'm not mistaken) then the next time I got stuck on the Ice Palace before I got bored of the game for a while. Like I said, I recently played the game again and managed to push through to the end and finally beat it. I was really happy about that.

Twilight Princess definitely! With that god damn puzzle to get to the master sword! And the dungeon house in the snow that puzzle was very hard. But the legend of zelda franchise was very fun

Back