Tutorial HomePass for 9.X.X 3DS Systems

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win 7, 8, XP, Vista ? Also, what Wireless Card do you use ?
Windows 8.1 32bit It's a broadcom one. The model is
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n + 802.15 BT combo card / AW-NB047H - Mod. BCM94313HMGB-NB047H (taken from Amazon where I bought it to have also BT on my netbook)

Windows 8.1 32bit It's a broadcom one. The model is
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n + 802.15 BT combo card / AW-NB047H - Mod. BCM94313HMGB-NB047H (taken from Amazon where I bought it to have also BT on my netbook)

Ok. I'll look into details later (tired right now). (I think I'll really need to know all the different cards specs at this rate :p)

Internet disconnection is normal. Every time the MAC address changes, the card needs to reboot in order to take the change MAC into account. Normally, nzone.exe also have support for it, it'll resume once the card will reboot normally.

Ok, so basically when I start up nzone.exe just put the 3DS in sleep mode and wait for the eon ticket to be streetpassed, I guess?

Hope it doesn't take too long, can't use my computer while it's cycling through the addresses then...

Ok. I'll look into details later (tired right now). (I think I'll really need to know all the different cards specs at this rate :p)
Nothing? I'm still not able to make it run. I'm thinking there are some issue with this model.

I wasn't all that interested in this but it seems relatively simple. Great guide, nice job!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
ok so my turn! i followed the first guide on my laptop before i read that it's nto working anymore. i got the flashing icon but no internet connection. and yes i could do the "host network:yes" thingy.
i had tried previously the nzone method. i couldn't get a "1" on maccheck but on glaciergaming(site) the guy said it didn't matter.as i tried it step by step it worked for around 2 minutes and i got a single streetpass then nothing.
from now on EVERY SINGLE TIME i try the nzone method and execute base256 etc, i get that :

SWbemObjectSet

doesnt matter if i reboot or sacrifice a goat on my laptop. this message always appears. and it doesn't create the the maclist in C: as it did the first time. why would it work only once? my sanity is slowly leaving me as i have been trying this for a long long long time. shouldi combine these two methods? the first one and the nzone one? what is going on???? i will try it on another laptop and see what happens! but please any ideas would be helpful

ok so my turn! i followed the first guide on my laptop before i read that it's nto working anymore. i got the flashing icon but no internet connection. and yes i could do the "host network:yes" thingy.
i had tried previously the nzone method. i couldn't get a "1" on maccheck but on glaciergaming(site) the guy said it didn't matter.as i tried it step by step it worked for around 2 minutes and i got a single streetpass then nothing.
from now on EVERY SINGLE TIME i try the nzone method and execute base256 etc, i get that :

SWbemObjectSet

doesnt matter if i reboot or sacrifice a goat on my laptop. this message always appears. and it doesn't create the the maclist in C: as it did the first time. why would it work only once? my sanity is slowly leaving me as i have been trying this for a long long long time. shouldi combine these two methods? the first one and the nzone one? what is going on???? i will try it on another laptop and see what happens! but please any ideas would be helpful

I clearly said that this topic is no longer up-to-date. So, don't use this method; it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back