Tutorial HomePass for 9.X.X 3DS Systems

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
it only did that the first time like i said, the 2nd time and every time since its had a single 1 in the right spot

also its an older laptop and its had its share of weirdness over the past year or 2...thats why im wondering why the results on the mac spoof command script arent consistent...its only given me the straight 0s once...every time since it had a single 1

Windows 7 or 8 ?
I'm trying to guess what the last zero is (since the script isn't from me), but I'd like to know if this is related to hosted networks.

windoes 7..64-bit

and to be honest im not sure what the issue is...sadly my laptop is my only computer with a wifi card. and no i dont beleive its hosted networks related, because by the method you wrote in the initial guide to check for that, it came up...and it can create the hosted network via command promp for the Virtual Adapter just fine

i tried to follow the method used here which SHOULD work...a problem came however in the fact that for some reason, my laptop does NOT want me to enable Internet Connection Sharing...it gives me the option to, but everytime i try it gives me an error...and ive searched google like mad and nothing i find fixes it, most of the solutions also say the same thing so that doesnt help

for a while when i was following your guide i WAS able to enable ICS but only because it half-disabled my wifi connection and listed as Unidentified Network...but i was unable to reproduce that sadly

as it stands now, this ICS thing is bugging the crap outta me, gonna see if my one friend cant stop by tomorrow and help me figure it out...i get a sneaky feeling its a big part of the issue

I see that video, and try this method, but it doesn't work after version 9.2

Great. Now I'm unable to connect even with all the proper settings. My 2DS can't connect to the "internet" and Avast is disabled during all of this.

Great. Now I'm unable to connect even with all the proper settings. My 2DS can't connect to the "internet" and Avast is disabled during all of this.
What is your error code ?

What is your error code ?
I'm not getting one. It just keeps switching between nothing in the upper left corner and "Streetpass"

Is the same for me, for nzone.exe method, since 2 days now

I wanted to get the eon ticket in my cartridge version (already got it through nzone method in my digital one), but I can't seem to get any streetpasses anymore.

I already used BASE16 and BASE256 both for hours, and not even a single pass.

Wow. This actually works! I set this up for my nephew and now he doesn't have to wait to go to school but instead can stay home to get the SP process done.

also, to the OP

i discovered that Command Script to check for MAC Spoofing, its supposed to only display zeros and ones from a screenshot i saw...mine displayed zeros and a single one in the frst row, then started using random digits from 1 to 9, instead of straight zeros on the 2nd line

Tried with nzone. The 3ds recognize the nintendo zone but the mac address doesn't change...
I'm on windows 8.1 32bit with a broadcom wireless card 802.11n. Also the hosted network doesn't have internet access.... :/

Last edited:
Note (because of many people bumping this) :
This method no longer works for now. Seems like Nintendo patched (again) the issue, and it's not kernel related this time.
So for now, please wait until the guys behind the nzone.exe script release a new, working version for Windows.

I'll update the thread when the new version will be out.

Note (because of many people bumping this) :
This method no longer works for now. Seems like Nintendo patched (again) the issue, and it's not kernel related this time.
So for now, please wait until the guys behind the nzone.exe script release a new, working version for Windows.

I'll update the thread when the new version will be out.
download the newest nzone.exe d4kr the new one they made works also works for mine also glad ita finally working for me though was kind of getting annoyed trying to get it to work

Okay, the new script is out and I got the little 'internet" icon to prove it. So basically, delete the old one you have, redownload it and run like usual.

download the newest nzone.exe d4kr the new one they made works also works for mine also glad ita finally working for me though was kind of getting annoyed trying to get it to work

Well, I'll retry tomorrow the, maybe the re-fixed it, it wasn't working last time I downloaded the latest version.

It's working. The only thing now it still doesn't change the mac address. And I can change it with technitium so the script is still missing something...

It's working. The only thing now it still doesn't change the mac address. And I can change it with technitium so the script is still missing something...

Win 7, 8, XP, Vista ? Also, what Wireless Card do you use ?

Hey D4rk, first time doing this, not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but...

I just bought a Linksys AE3000 Wireless USB Adapter and I'm using it with Windows 7 Home 64-bit, with an Ethernet also plugged into the back of my desktop from my Linksys EA2700 Router.

I deleted all the connections in my 3DS XL and you're right, it does connect to the internet and the Nintendo zone is flashing, but I'm running into a different problem.

After starting the nzone.exe file, which I'm guessing is cycling through the MAC addresses, it keeps disconnecting me from the internet, and after 3-4 minutes I lose internet entirely (both Ethernet and the USB adapter doesn't work). And so far, the only way I've figured out to fix it is to unplug both the modem and router for 3 minutes, then plug it back in, and then within a minute or two, I've got a connection again. But this problem is a big one, because if my internet won't come back from the nzone.exe file cycling through the addresses, then there's no way my 3DS will stay connected to the internet while closed, and it won't pick up the eon ticket through streetpass. :(

thanks man I can finally use my Nintendo zone again

Hey D4rk, first time doing this, not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but...

I just bought a Linksys AE3000 Wireless USB Adapter and I'm using it with Windows 7 Home 64-bit, with an Ethernet also plugged into the back of my desktop from my Linksys EA2700 Router.

I deleted all the connections in my 3DS XL and you're right, it does connect to the internet and the Nintendo zone is flashing, but I'm running into a different problem.

After starting the nzone.exe file, which I'm guessing is cycling through the MAC addresses, it keeps disconnecting me from the internet, and after 3-4 minutes I lose internet entirely (both Ethernet and the USB adapter doesn't work). And so far, the only way I've figured out to fix it is to unplug both the modem and router for 3 minutes, then plug it back in, and then within a minute or two, I've got a connection again. But this problem is a big one, because if my internet won't come back from the nzone.exe file cycling through the addresses, then there's no way my 3DS will stay connected to the internet while closed, and it won't pick up the eon ticket through streetpass. :(

Internet disconnection is normal. Every time the MAC address changes, the card needs to reboot in order to take the change MAC into account. Normally, nzone.exe also have support for it, it'll resume once the card will reboot normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back