How many retail Nintendo 3DS games do you own?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Onett

Onett

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I own about six boxed Nintendo 3DS games.

I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis: Open, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

How many do you guys own?

Last edited:
How many do you guys own?
Five. I purchase most of my games via eShop. If it's not available at the eShop, I'll get the physical game.
  1. Resident Evil: Revelations
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
  4. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  5. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Reactions: Tri-force64 and BjFauble
Currently I own eight of them.

1. Project X Zone
  2. Resident Evil Revelations
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  4. Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
  5. Shinobi 3D
  6. Sonic Generations
  7. Ridge Racer 3D
  8. Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D

1. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
2. Tales of the Abyss (It seems to not be as complete as its PS2 counterpart in many ways, but still great.)
3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
4. Etrian Odyssey IV
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
6. Fire Emblem Awakening / FE13

Reactions: Tri-force64
Hopefully you guys have enough space for the digital games.
I have a lot of games I could name, but I'll just go with saying that I have Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Yeah, I don't have any eShop titles.

I would like to have some, though.

I own
1.Mario Kart 7
2. SSFIV
3. VLR
4.Etrian Odyssey IV
5. Legend of Zelda Ocarina
6. Kid Icarus
7. Naruto Powerful Shippuden
8. Metal Gear Solid 3D
9. Super Mario Land
10. Fire Emblem
11. SMT IV
12. Animal Crossing
13. Project X Zone.
My backlog of 3DS games is large to say the least.

Reactions: Reece and Marc
Just 2 at the moment. Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land. I plan to get Luigi's Mansion soon, and have heard nothing but good about AC:NL and Fire Emblem so I may end up getting them too.

Just 2 at the moment. Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land. I plan to get Luigi's Mansion soon, and have heard nothing but good about AC:NL and Fire Emblem so I may end up getting them too.
AC:NL is an amazing game, and definitely worth adding to your collection.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Only Have too as well.
1. Mario Kart 7
2. Mario Tennis Open
I plan on getting Super Mario Land, Smash Bros. (When it comes out.), Pokémon X (& Y When it comes out.), and other games depending on its popularity.

So far I have:

• Mario Kart 7
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Luigi's Mansion

And I see I'm not the only one to have those games (or want them). I would like to have Super Mario 3D Land and Donkey Kong Returns. Those are probably next on my list once I beat Luigi's Mansion.

Just SF43D for now.
I plan on getting Mario 3D Land soon. :D Of course I'll also get Pokemon X/Y, who wouldn't?

I currently own four 3DS games that are physical copies. This is due to the fact that I was a stupid kid and traded in around eight or nine 3DS games into Gamestop. Oh well, I'll just have to start rebuilding up.

I don't have any.

I have a lot of retail games, just because I can get the physicals one. The only ones I can, cost from 90 to 120 dollars...

I have three retail games. I have Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I have a lot of retail games, just because I can get the physicals one. The only ones I can, cost from 90 to 120 dollars...

Sorry, by mean Retail games I was thinking about the retail downloads one.

Well, the games I have with the box are:
1- Steel Diver (I got it free with the console)
2- Super Mario 3D Land (First game I bought)

Do you not own a 3DS or something, Espi?

Well, in my case, retail games are physicals and digital one, but later I see that everybody was talking about physicals games only.

In that case, he only have digital games.

Do you not own a 3DS or something, Espi?
I do, but digital copies just aren't my style. The only digital "game" I've ever used is SwapNote.

Back