How many retail Nintendo 3DS games do you own?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Currently I only own Pokémon X, and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, both physical copies. :p

I own 15 Retail 3DS Games.

In order of purchase:

1. Super Monkey Ball 3D
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edtion
4. Super Mario 3D Land
5. Nintendogs+Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends
6. Mario Kart 7
7. New Super Mario Bros. 2
8. Wipeout 3
9. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
10. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
11. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
12. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
13. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
14: Mario Part: Island Tour
15: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

I own :
Super Mario 3D Land(first 3ds game I played)
Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns
Driver Renegade
Pet Zombies(I stopped playing this)
Dream Trigger(Most boring game I ever played,seriously)
Generator Rex Agent of Providence
and Pokémon x.
I also have a few dsi ware on my 3ds such as All star air hockey and Mighty Switch Force.
Ps:i never bought these games nor the 3ds got it from a guy.

i have two, but i just got the 2ds recently. The two i have are New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Power Rangers Megaforce.

I only have two retail games. Tales of the abyss and bravely default. I am planning to buy two retail game before the end of the year but i dont now what games to purchase. I was thinking about SSB and persona q, or maybe pokemon ORAS.

I own four retail 3ds games at the moment and I prefer digital I just like having all my games on my system
1)Pokemon X
2)Animal Crossing
3)Resident Evil Revelations
4)Super Smash Bros 3ds
I am planing to buy one more today what do you guys suggest I get Fire emblem, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon or wait for Fantasy life?

Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon X
Mario Party Island Tour
Tales of the Abyss
A Link Between Worlds
Rune Factory 4
Castlevania - the one for 3ds
Some other hunting beatem up game
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Bravely
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Super Smash Bros 4
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Reactions: Tri-force64
I only own three retail games which I bought when I first got my 3DS - which are Pokemon X & Y and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - nowadays I buy games from the Eshop.

I only owned 1 that was Pokemon Y (Its in Mexico I think :(
So I have only digital currently
Couldnt find any physical copies for Smash.

I own both digital games and physical ones, on my 3ds system I have MH3ultimate, MK7 and Kid Icarus Uprising (so 3 digital games), and I also have Super smash bros, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate and Mario And Luigi Dream Team in physical copy, I mean the case.

Have you tried out buying from Hong Kong? I know what you may think but you can have any physical game at an incredible price! The matter is that you have to wait for a while to actually get the game. Do you live in Mexio=?

I only own three retail games which I bought when I first got my 3DS - which are Pokemon X & Y and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - nowadays I buy games from the Eshop.
I think it has been changing the way we buy games, last night we were discussing with a friend ( a gamer too) and we remembered the time when games were really difficult to get (in Uruguay Nintendo games were and are quite difficult and quite expensive) specially because the person who sold them did not have the game you wanted or the game was already bought and that was the last one so you had just two options, forget about buying something or buying something that you were not really interested in. Today is so easy, just having internet connection and a credit card, you get the game you want when you want

Last edited by a moderator:

But you live on Texas, you can find games on amazon really cheap!

Have you tried out buying from Hong Kong? I know what you may think but you can have any physical game at an incredible price! The matter is that you have to wait for a while to actually get the game. Do you live in Mexio=?

The 3DS is region locked, and I doubt buying on China applies to games, because the cheap stuff they sell is usually made there. And I suppose he got the game on Mexico.

I think it has been changing the way we buy games, last night we were discussing with a friend ( a gamer too) and we remembered the time when games were really difficult to get (in Uruguay Nintendo games were and are quite difficult and quite expensive) specially because the person who sold them did not have the game you wanted or the game was already bought and that was the last one so you had just two options, forget about buying something or buying something that you were not really interested in. Today is so easy, just having internet connection and a credit card, you get the game you want when you want

Oh! Saludos desde Argentina!
Here buying with a credit card can be also hard, where for the moment buying on a USA account is impossible. People started to create accounts on Canada in order to use it, still the taxes are pretty big.

Oh Saludos Desde Uruguay!!
The matter is that I can't use a credit card, the only one that allows me to use is a debit card and the tax is not so big if you state "Alberta" as your region in Canada. On the other hand, buying from China is safe becase for me that i have an American 3ds system they sell NTSC games that are original imported from Japan. Trust me, I have bought 6 or 7 games form Hong Kong and they work perfectly and the best part is that they pay for the shipping!!

Do you own a wii u system too=?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Saludos Desde Uruguay!!
The matter is that I can't use a credit card, the only one that allows me to use is a debit card and the tax is not so big if you state "Alberta" as your region in Canada. On the other hand, buying from China is safe becase for me that i have an American 3ds system they sell NTSC games that are original imported from Japan. Trust me, I have bought 6 or 7 games form Hong Kong and they work perfectly and the best part is that they pay for the shipping!!

Are you talking about Play Asia?

Do you own a wii u system too=?
Yes :3

I have 4 physical games and those are the only games I have. I don't trust the eshop with my money Oo
I have 1. Kid icarus uprising
2. Acnl
3. Mario kart 7
4. Super smash brothers

38 *---*

I only buy digital when the price is much lower or when there's no retail version.
Digital Games don't give me the same feeling... how can I explain? It's like the Game isn't there...

38 *---*

I only buy digital when the price is much lower or when there's no retail version.
Digital Games don't give me the same feeling... how can I explain? It's like the Game isn't there...

I actually got used to digital games...
Mostly because I don't need to change the cartridge for playing a game and there's no risk to accidentally break the game.
Plus they're a lot more cheaper for me.

But literally, physical games are like that, there's the game data inside just like you download on your SD card plus the license, the only difference is where's saved after all. A game disk without its player is worthless after all :p

I actually got used to digital games...
Mostly because I don't need to change the cartridge for playing a game and there's no risk to accidentally break the game.
Plus they're a lot more cheaper for me.

But literally, physical games are like that, there's the game data inside just like you download on your SD card plus the license, the only difference is where's saved after all. A game disk without its player is worthless after all :p

I got your point. And I agree.
Maybe I just got to get used :p

I'm surprised at how many people have kingdom hearts 3D. I guess the KH series has gotten more popular. Here are my games in order of when I got them.

1. Super Mario 3D land
2.Pokemon Rumble Blast
3.Sonic generations
4.Angry birds trilogy
5.Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
6.Pokemon X
7.Pokemon Y (I got it at the same time as X)
8.The legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
9. Sonic Lost World (obtained at the same time as LOZ: a link between worlds)
10.Mario Kart 7
11. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.

Most of my games will end of being a retail game. I don't trust that nasty eShop. Jk.

I currently own 1 retail Nintendo 3DS game, and that game is Pokemon X. Some retail games I will eventually own and receive are Super Smash Bros 3DS, and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

Are you talking about Play Asia?

Yes :3
Well that's amazing if you want you can send me a friend invitation! Talking about the games from china, I buy from an international seller that you can easily find on ebay, the name is mariio128. Good luck!

Back