How many retail Nintendo 3DS games do you own?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Well that's amazing if you want you can send me a friend invitation! Talking about the games from china, I buy from an international seller that you can easily find on ebay, the name is mariio128. Good luck!

I'm literally jealous of you...
I don't you know if you know, but I'm not able to import nothing here sadly...
I really hate our actual government.

I will add you later! (busy busy right now)

I'm literally jealous of you...
I don't you know if you know, but I'm not able to import nothing here sadly...
I really hate our actual government.

I will add you later! (busy busy right now)
Please do be so! We have lots of games to share anyway and the best of all is that even though we can't have them all in physical copies, we can have the digital ones. Think about some time ago when nes or snes cartridges were really hard to find! nowadays we have no problem at all. Are you sure you can't import anything? As far as I know, people in Argentina can import at least two things per year! I know it is not such a big amount but I you can do something about it. I will tell you later

I own about six boxed Nintendo 3DS games.

I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis: Open, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

How many do you guys have

I think about six or seven:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance, Pokemon Y, and Tomodachi Life. I tend to want to buy my games from the eShop lol

My Games I own and I also got Crashmo from the eshop and Super Mario 3D land I got it for free when I first bought my 3ds
Untitled.png

Back