Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
QVo4VvQ.png

How Many Tom Nooks Does It Take To Make You Go Bankrupt

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner and as you guessed it, I'll be doing another giveaway here since we reached our last goal. This giveaway is mainly to celebrate the release of the game, however, the winner is free to choose whatever they'd like to use the money on because some people most likely pre-ordered the game and not everyone is into Animal Crossing.

Prize: $60 Cold Hard Nintendo Switch eShop Credit
You're free to say "lol Marc, Animal Crossing sucks" and use the credit on another game you've been eyeing.

Additional note: A $60 Amazon card can be arranged if you'd prefer that instead.​

Requirements to enter:
  • You must have made 20 quality posts 14 days before or after you enter this giveaway.
  • ALTs will be banned. Only one family member can enter giveaways.
  • Inactive members will be removed from the participation list. Harry from down the block who made the 20 posts and bounced wouldn't be the winner, basically. You'll be removed from the list before Robit randomly generates a number.
How to enter?
  1. Answer the big question. The answer doesn't matter. I'm just really, really curious :eyes:
  2. Tell me if Animal Crossing rocks or sucks. Be honest :eyes2: (answer doesn't matter)
  3. Choose a number from 1 to 100.
    • Bonus: If you have over 1,000 posts, you can choose TWO numbers :pepe:
Robit will randomly generate a number when this giveaway ends. Match it and you win. Simple?

Questions & Answers:

What region is this for, yo?
The Nintendo Switch is region free. You can make a US Nintendo Account with a tax-free state and use the credit to buy whatever you want. If you choose Amazon, it's going to be a US Amazon card.

When is the deadline?
March 20th, 2020. Same day Animal Crossing: New Horizons drops on the Nintendo Switch.

Yo, Marc! I got ideas for more giveaways here.
Hit me up in a private conversation. I'd love to hear your ideas... or die trying.

Animal Crossing sucks. Let's beat up Marc after school.
I mean :redpanda:

How do I earn Play Coins?
The easiest way to earn Play Coins is by making quality posts in the forum. Find topics that you are interested in and reply to them. Alternatively, you can start new topics, but make sure the topic isn't common because it might already exist.

Play Coins can be exchanged for rewards at Ninten Pedia too.

About My Next Giveaway

To unlock my next giveaway, the Play Coin amount below must be filled. Of course, these giveaways will likely be Nintendo Switch games. In this thread, you can state how much you'd like to send and I'll update the counter.

0 / 2,000 Play Coins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamehameha, Danominator, Aura Knight and 5 others
1. It takes 2. One to lend the money and ask for it back, and the other to steal it because he'd just have to take it by force. The first one is too fat and lazy because he inherited it.
2. Animal Crossing sucks. Then again I never played one. Something about being in debt and collecting stuff that grows or just exists like Minecraft with an odd art style sounds... Like something we could just do in real life. :eyes2:
3. 74, 45

1. Just one. He's a nigh-corrupt capitalist and if he at any time chose, he could simply repossess your house and make up an excuse for why.

2. Animal Crossing is aiight, i suppose. Sadly, I don't have a Switch... >.<

3. I choose 27

1) A single one. 1 can both lend and ask for it. Also doesn't require a second to steal it, pretty sure that's Redd's job anyway :3
2) It's goddamn amazing. I'll always love the series through it's best and worst~
3) 79 & 37 (robit, I stg)

@Artisan @Kitsune_Sakura64 @Sky

My bad. I worded something wrong. It's really:
"You must have made 20 quality posts 14 days before or after you enter this giveaway."

Just edited that in. I knew I messed up somewhere e.e

Reactions: Reho
@Artisan @Kitsune_Sakura64 @Sky

My bad. I worded something wrong. It's really:
"You must have made 20 quality posts 14 days before or after you enter this giveaway."

Just edited that in. I knew I messed up somewhere e.e

Don't I meet that? :redpanda:

Don't I meet that? :redpanda:
Tbh, idk. I haven't checked yet or added anyone to the list yet, but just wanted to make it clear.

Tbh, idk. I haven't checked yet or added anyone to the list yet, but just wanted to make it clear.

lol tbh idk that myself :monkey: Gonna get some more PC so I can throw it into the pot though so I'll meet that soon enough regardless.

So we can only pick 2 numbers if it's 1000 posts in 14 days? :eyes:

So we can only pick 2 numbers if it's 1000 posts in 14 days? :eyes:
No. That line is for total post count.

1: Probably 2. One Nook is impossible, but doable if you're dedicated. But two Nooks? Mercy. :'D

2: Animal Crossing doesn't suck, btw. It's a great series. :eyes2:

3: Would it be ok if I picked the numbers 25 and 82? ( Since I just reached 1k posts this year. :p )

Haha you thought I couldn't do it could you. :woot:
Yea but it has nothing to do with 1,000.

Yea but it has nothing to do with 1,000.
It's not my forum. All those posts are yours.

1. Depends on how much money you have, what kind of house you want, and how many houses you want. All of this can add up to debt, which will end up with you having to declare bankruptcy.
  2. Animal Corssing is pretty good, but there's a lot of room for improvement.
  3. I'll take 59. :sneaky:

I don't think I'm even able to enter because of how inactive I am currently

It takes one, he just charges you 20 million bells for a house. And obviously Animal Crossing rocks, I can't wait for it ._.

I'll choose number 69. Is there a way to tell how many quality posts I've made 14 days prior to today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back