How Many Tom Nooks Does It Take To Make You Go Bankrupt

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure I can enter do to I’ve been inactive o.o
nor do I know my quality posts

One Tom Nook for every game made o.o
its the bestest game ever! it’s what gave me my bestest friend Tohru!
we met in New leaf & played it for so long after many died off we stopped playing Probally 3-4 years ago just got boring doing the same thing over & over! I also got to meet her in real life was my dream come true ^-^

Choose a number, I gotta go with 24.

not sure I can enter do to I’ve been inactive o.o
nor do I know my quality posts
Never too late to change that.
You can look around the forum and make some good posts.

Reactions: Reho
Never too late to change that.
You can look around the forum and make some good posts.
Will do ^-^ I may try to get Tohru back on as well im sure we will be more active with AC coming!

Reactions: Marc
20 posts within 14 days of entering? Ohh.....that's why I'm not in. I've been so busy... ;-;

I think I qualify now.

I haven’t reached 20 yet, but maybe I can still enter? Haha. If I’m reading the rules right I can qualify as long as I reach 20 within 14 days of this post. Either way, thank you for putting this together! I honestly forgot about this place until I got an email about this giveaway. I plan on sticking around because it seems like a great place to hang out and talk games.

1) Three. One to collect the funds, one to cash the funds, and one to spend the funds. That’s why he has Timmy and Tommy!

2) Animal Crossing rocks! Obviously. It’s such a relaxing game and just seeing all the weather patterns and the holiday events really makes the game. I live somewhere where we practically never get snow, so I love winter in Animal Crossing.

3) 77, if it’s available!

I’d like to give all 262 of my play coins to this pot how would I do so?

QVo4VvQ.png

How Many Tom Nooks Does It Take To Make You Go Bankrupt

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner and as you guessed it, I'll be doing another giveaway here since we reached our last goal. This giveaway is mainly to celebrate the release of the game, however, the winner is free to choose whatever they'd like to use the money on because some people most likely pre-ordered the game and not everyone is into Animal Crossing.

Prize: $60 Cold Hard Nintendo Switch eShop Credit
You're free to say "lol Marc, Animal Crossing sucks" and use the credit on another game you've been eyeing.

Additional note: A $60 Amazon card can be arranged if you'd prefer that instead.​

Requirements to enter:
  • You must have made 20 quality posts 14 days before or after you enter this giveaway.
  • ALTs will be banned. Only one family member can enter giveaways.
  • Inactive members will be removed from the participation list. Harry from down the block who made the 20 posts and bounced wouldn't be the winner, basically. You'll be removed from the list before Robit randomly generates a number.
How to enter?
  1. Answer the big question. The answer doesn't matter. I'm just really, really curious :eyes:
  2. Tell me if Animal Crossing rocks or sucks. Be honest :eyes2: (answer doesn't matter)
  3. Choose a number from 1 to 100.
    • Bonus: If you have over 1,000 posts, you can choose TWO numbers :pepe:
Robit will randomly generate a number when this giveaway ends. Match it and you win. Simple?

Questions & Answers:

What region is this for, yo?
The Nintendo Switch is region free. You can make a US Nintendo Account with a tax-free state and use the credit to buy whatever you want. If you choose Amazon, it's going to be a US Amazon card.

When is the deadline?
March 20th, 2020. Same day Animal Crossing: New Horizons drops on the Nintendo Switch.

Yo, Marc! I got ideas for more giveaways here.
Hit me up in a private conversation. I'd love to hear your ideas... or die trying.

Animal Crossing sucks. Let's beat up Marc after school.
I mean :redpanda:

How do I earn Play Coins?
The easiest way to earn Play Coins is by making quality posts in the forum. Find topics that you are interested in and reply to them. Alternatively, you can start new topics, but make sure the topic isn't common because it might already exist.

Play Coins can be exchanged for rewards at Ninten Pedia too.

About My Next Giveaway

To unlock my next giveaway, the Play Coin amount below must be filled. Of course, these giveaways will likely be Nintendo Switch games. In this thread, you can state how much you'd like to send and I'll update the counter.

0 / 2,000 Play Coins.
You don't need tom nook when you have crippling student debt, so none
I dont really care about Animal Crossing tbh
i choose 622

I've updated my second post with who counts and who doesn't.

@P2.0 You were short a couple of posts :(
@AricAttack NJ doesn't count :/

@Aura Knight and @Danominator I don't even think you guys started.

I encourage everyone to double-check their posts and make sure.

Reactions: Reho
@Marc what do you mean?

edit: oh wait I’m stupid.

@Aura Knight and @Danominator I don't even think you guys started.

As in the 20 posts requirement? Did they have to rake in PC for them to count?

As in the 20 posts requirement? Did they have to rake in PC for them to count?
Yea. NJ and F&G wouldn't count ;~;

Reactions: Aura Knight
I encourage everyone to double-check their posts and make sure.
I'm crossed out. Does this mean if I do make the 20 post requirement, I still won't be able to enter?

I'm crossed out. Does this mean if I do make the 20 post requirement, I still won't be able to enter?
Nah. I just added everyone to the list in an ordered format. If you're crossed out, you're just not eligible yet.

Aw shucks, that means I am not eligible, huh?

Okay, I'll try again.

Aw shucks, that means I am not eligible, huh?
Yea, "yet". Still a lot of time left \o/

Reactions: Aura Knight
Oh, perfect. Do I still have 14 days?

Oh, perfect. Do I still have 14 days?
Yea, of course. Thinking about it more since the post was made a while ago, you should probably just re-post the entry. That might be better and easier to track the posts.

Alrighty then:

1. 3, take it or leave it.
2. I wouldn't be able to tell you, I have never played Animal Crossing
3. 49

Nah. I just added everyone to the list in an ordered format. If you're crossed out, you're just not eligible yet.
I need more post? Or i missing something else?, tnk you for let me known

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back