How Many Tom Nooks Does It Take To Make You Go Bankrupt

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It only takes 1 tom nook. Proof: every animal crossing up to date.
i'll take number 72.

quick question: am i eligible?

Is there a way to tell how many quality posts I've made 14 days prior to today?
Profile -> Postings

You'll have to manually check tho.
quick question: am i eligible?
You know what you post, so you'll have to answer that yourself.

Reactions: Reho
I'll choose number 69.
Go forth. I give you the power of the almighty number.

Reactions: Jisenku, Samster, Mikaya and 3 others
1. Half a Tom Nook! Heck I'm bankrupt even without him

2. New Horizon will be my entry to the series, I sure hope I like it! Even if I don't win, I'll probably still buy it like months after release.

3. 63

Reactions: 28142
  • Answer the big question. The answer doesn't matter. I'm just really, really curious :eyes:
EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
  • Tell me if Animal Crossing rocks or sucks. Be honest :eyes2: (answer doesn't matter)
to be honest, i dont like these type of games, it would be good if the game could let me play only when i want ,but the game punishes you for not playing frequently, i hope this changes with the switch game
  • Choose a number from 1 to 100.
i have + 500 post.so ... i can chose 1,5 numbers? ¿no? okay, i will chose 14, and if its taken, then i choose whathever one its close to it

i will have to do 13 more in 14 days to enter ,¿because this one post counts rigth?

1) In my opinion it takes none. Nook is nothing more than a simple man trying to make a living. He's not forcing us to expand our homes and owe him more money.

2) Animal Crossing rocks. One of my most nostalgic memories involve animal crossing and the gen 4 pokemon games. It's the closest i've been able to connect my hobby with my family and i'll forever cherish the series for these amazing memories i've made throughout the years.

3) 7

1. Because I am a college student, it takes zero Nooks. cries
  2. I haven't really gotten into Animal Crossing but I hear very good things about how relaxing it can be. I oughta give it a go.
  3. 73

Reactions: Agentperson
1. 3, take it or leave it.
2. I wouldn't be able to tell you, I have never played Animal Crossing
3. 49

1. It takes one tom nook, he'll always be there, and he'll always follow you and make you pay.
2. Animal Crossing Rocks, I had 500 hours in new leaf.

I've updated the second post with the people who have entered. Just do I don't miss you, please re-post in this thread when you feel you've passed the requirements. Some people I still need to check out, and you'll know yourselves from the list.

Reactions: Reho
I've updated the second post with the people who have entered. Just do I don't miss you, please re-post in this thread when you feel you've passed the requirements. Some people I still need to check out, and you'll know yourselves from the list.
@Agentperson - 59 (need to check)
Do you just not trust me?

Do you just not trust me?
I think you've maintained that 100 count for a while now lol, so I just need to confirm when I muster up the energy to check =P

I think you've maintained that 100 count for a while now lol, so I just need to confirm when I muster up the energy to check =P
You must have made 20 quality posts 14 days before or after you enter this giveaway.
Me and Your past self would like a word with you.

must
Ya, extend it too 0.9 years and I might make it. I failed to read the fine print.

Reactions: Marc
must
Ya, extend it too 0.9 years and I might make it. I failed to read the fine print.
Taking away your headphones and sending you to the naughty corner :cool-pika:

• Funny
Reactions: Artisan and Agentperson
You don't need a single Tom Nook to go bankrupt if you're already bankrupt, though he'll put you in so much debt you'll never get out of bankruptcy
I choose 43, fams

Shoot didn’t realize 27 was taken, gimme 28

1- you only need a nook, since if you mess with one and you don't pay, the whole family will fall on you and send you to a lost island far from civilization .... just a moment, that sounds familiar to me.
2- animal crossing rules!! I love this game, i play the 3ds vercion like a millon hours whith my gf.
3- i choose 19.

Just found this forum, looks legit :D hope to find nice people and have fun here.

1. It takes two: one to consume all your profits, and another to plunge your finances into the red.

2. Animal Crossing is fantastic. I love everything about it.

3. Lucky number 3

1:It takes one to bankrupt you because he be charging for your house like a million bells all the time.

2:I think animal crossing is a great game

3:I'll choose 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back