How Many Tom Nooks Does It Take To Make You Go Bankrupt

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more post? Or i missing something else?, tnk you for let me known
Yea:

"You must have made 20 quality posts 14 days before or after you enter this giveaway."

So you can re-enter and then start making the quality posts again. Posts before 14 days and after 14 days of your entry count.

Yea:

"You must have made 20 quality posts 14 days before or after you enter this giveaway."

So you can re-enter and then start making the quality posts again. Posts before 14 days and after 14 days of your entry count.
How do i known if they are queality post?.. Sorry for making so many question

How do i known if they are queality post?.. Sorry for making so many question

Something more then just a sentence or 2, something that also contributes to the thread and follows all the rules.

Reactions: Marc and Reho
Something more then just a sentence or 2, something that also contributes to the thread and follows all the rules.
hoooo nice, perfct, tnks!

Reactions: 28142 and Marc
Done! 20 quality, PC earning posts have been created!

would I be eligible if I made the posts now? I’ve only lurked and used the shoutbox lately lol

would I be eligible if I made the posts now? I’ve only lurked and used the shoutbox lately lol
Yea.

Just giving this a bump. Only 10 people are eligible for the chance at winning and time is ticking.

If I missed you, lmk.

Just giving this a bump. Only 10 people are eligible for the chance at winning and time is ticking.

If I missed you, lmk.
i dont know my status, im only having fun here and posting art XD

Reactions: Marc
i dont know my status, im only having fun here and posting art XD
I think your entry is kind of old but you can post it again to be included and checked again. Posts made in the past 14 days and 14 days from your post will count.

Reactions: Reho
here we go :D
1- you only need a nook, since if you mess with one and you don't pay yours bells, the whole family will fall on you and send you to a lost island far from civilization .... just a moment, that sounds familiar to me.
2- animal crossing rules!! I love this game, i play new leaf like a millon hours whith my gf. (still visit my town from time to time)
3- i choose numer 19.

How many tom nooks would it take to make me go bankrupt? Probably about 1.75885473342636784 (rounded.)

I honestly have never played animal crossing, but I want to. So imma say it rocks.

I choose lucky number 7.

Reactions: Jisenku
How many tom nooks would it take: I would say only 1 because you can get 7,595,800 bells worth of debt in New Leaf... that means that you can get into some serious doody.

I LOOOVE Animal Crossing, I would always be playing it if it was a VR game

I choose number 1... because I am the best

1. It'll take just 1. He's been bankrupting me since wild world with all the extensions, upgrades and the random things he's been selling. Heck its been 4 years since I asked for a bridge near my place and its still not done lol

2. Its a little bit of both imo sure that the game lets you escape reality for a while then you'll realize that you have to dedicate yourself to the game to not get that guilt trip feeling of leaving your villagers in you island lmao.

3. 35

1. It takes 5 to go bankrupt, but it only takes 1 to pay your taxes

2. Animal crossing is neat

1.I got some offshore bank accounts, so hopefully I technically get bankrupt zero times. For those who aren't ahead of the game, well I guess he's got your money now.

2. My sister is into animal crossing, but I myself prefer some action and enemy bashing. I like the concept, but it's too relaxed for my complete liking.

My 2 numbers will be 80 and 82.

I'm backing out...too much happening for me. My life is chaos.

I'm backing out...too much happening for me. My life is chaos.
It's okie. I hope things get better soon.

This ends in some hours. I don't think some of you guys have over the 20 quality posts within the time period yet btw.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
This ends in some hours. I don't think some of you guys have over the 20 quality posts within the time period yet btw.
This ends at 12 am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back