How much was your 3DS system?

• Thread starter SolSpider
  • Start date
I got my black and blue 3DS XL plus Pokémon X and a free charger (since I used my puppy eyes). I think I got it for 180? Something like that. At that time it was the standard price, but now that the New 3DS has come out there are a lot of differnces in price, so I can't be sure. :-/

I paid $100 for my 3DS system 3 years ago. I bought it used but included its charger and the game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. However, it didn't include the stylus nor the game's box. Nevertheless, it has been working perfectly and is my favorite system.

Got mine for Christmas but I think it was 149 dollars

I bought my 2DS in Germany, and I don't know the exact price of it, but I know it was 200 € for the 2DS bundled with Super Mario Bros. 2 Special Edition, and I bought Pokemon X with it, and maybe screen protector.

I got the New 3DS XL Hyrule Edition for Christmas, gift from my parents, but I know it cost them $199.99, easily the most expensive gift from the last few years.

I got mine almost a year after the original was released, so it was still at full priced. Red color, cost 170$ and shipping was free. Didn't come bundled with any games. Now I could probably get that same thing for 120-130$

Reactions: Leej07
Wow, a lot of you guys paid pricey prices for your system. The 3ds XL i own is a special edition with 2 pre-installed games on it. And i got it shipped to my door for a cheap price of 119.99. It was brand new on sale for 109.99, but i paid 10 extra dollars to get it to my house, since I was to lazy to go get it from the store XD. But yea, the shipping and handling was not that bad, considering it came from a store out of my state, and then to a store not to terribly far from me, then to a store closer to me, then to my house. Considering mine at the time was only 110, it didnt matter if i paid an extra 10 dollars. Right now, My 3ds Xl is going for 200. Good thing i got it when i did lol

Got a good deal for a 3ds xl back in 2013. Got it for 160 dollars (tax included) and got the Mario and Luigi dream team edition, since I am a huge Mario fan. My parents do not pay anything for me, so I usually earn the money either from chores or from outside of the house. At that time, I got a really good deal.

I got my New 3DS XL with 450 Ron like half price in Romania and it was new I mean in it's box sealed !!!

I got my New 3DS XL with 450 Ron like half price in Romania and it was new I mean in it's box sealed !!!
I cal shenanigans on that deal. Either you got super lucky or the seller was an idiot and needs to learn more about marketing

I cal shenanigans on that deal. Either you got super lucky or the seller was an idiot and needs to learn more about marketing
I think the seller got the cheaper 'cuz he got a lot of 3ds'es and games....he got them somehow cheap or free IDK because the one I got says it's from Germany

I think the seller got the cheaper 'cuz he got a lot of 3ds'es and games....he got them somehow cheap or free IDK because the one I got says it's from Germany
That explains a lot actually :p

I bought mine for new AFTER Nintendo lowered the price, meaning I got it after the ambassador program, which means I got mine for $150 (it was on sale at the... Was it a walmart or a best buy?, anyways it was on sale at the place I got it.

It got my 3ds xl around 300$ from ebay with no games , well i know it is too much expensive but my 3ds is exported from us and that 's the reason why it did cost that much .

But after i buyed it and checked on another websites it was like 50 $ off , i really wisehed that i already saw that deal btw i have blue 3ds xl.

I got my new 3ds xl black new in the box for $140. Really great deal of you ask me

I got mine for 130$ cad it usually was 180 at the time but the store I got it from was clearing out. This is just a normal no bundle red original size 3ds.

btw post number 1500!

I got my 2DS for 102 euro.

I got mine for 130$ cad it usually was 180 at the time but the store I got it from was clearing out. This is just a normal no bundle red original size 3ds.

btw post number 1500!
You lucky son of a gun. I've never heard of a store sell it that low, even on clearance.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I got mine for $129.99. It was the X/Y bundle with the 2ds.
Nintendo-2DS-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

I got this one, but it was the red one with Pokemon X. <3 I can't find a picture of the red one. .-.

179€ for my 3DS XL with no games in 2013.
199€ for my New 3DS XL with no games last year.
None is a limited edition, they are regular ones, and there was no bargain (especially for the New 3DS XL since I bought it during the week it was released).
Update on that post.
I got a 2DS for 99€ on last week's Monday. It was the Tomodachi Life bundle.
I also got a 3DS (not New, not XL) for 30€ but it has a problem with the top screen. It basically has a big black stain on it. I didn't buy it for myself though, I'm going to sell it back to a friend who wants to do stuff with it.

Back