How much was your 3DS system?

• Thread starter SolSpider
  • Start date
Bought mine on launch day, so $250 excluding the 3DS game Super Monkey Ball 3D. The ambassador games made up the original price people paid imo, and I really didn't think it was too expensive to begin with. :jimlad:

I got my N3ds for around $210 and it already is bundled with some games. It's the best buy I ever got next to the Wii I bought

Got mine for $80 with pokemon white 2 and animal crossing from a friend really lucked out on that one. I'm planning on getting the special edition pokemon new 3ds they are about to release.

Unlike 90% of other 3ds owners i only have a 2ds which i love to bits. I got it on the 2ds launch because I thought it looked way more comfortable and it was cheaper i picked it up for around £120 (not including Mario kart 7 and super Mario bros 2 which I bought with it). I am gonna be getting the new Nintendo 3ds soon though. But when I get it I may still keep my good old reliable 2ds.

Around 300$ when I bought it (because my money aren't dollars lol) because it was the New XL one and came with some games.

I got mine on launched day so it was $250. I saved up some Amazon money before it came out , so I never paid any "real" money for it. I kind of want to get a New 3DS, but I know the NX is soonish, so I don't want to take money out of my NX fund to buy one.

(Free)

I don't know how much mine was. My mom gave me it as a gift when the 3ds started out.

Mine cost around $200 so i guess it was ok

I bought my 3DS a long time ago. Target had it on sale for $170, :D but now that the NEW 3DS is out, :banghead: I'm jealous of every person who has one. (I probably shouldn't be because of people who want one but can probably never afford it)

My 1st one was about 199.00 ( it was a pink and white XL from amazon) and my new one was about the same price (it is a red one from wal-mart) . With my 1st 3ds XL I wanted the red or black but at the time those two colors where going for over 200.00 and I wanted to get my system at the same time as my husband so we could play some games together. I'm happy I bought them cause I have had tons of fun with alot of the games that have come out and this year more and more good games are being put out .

My New 3DS XL (the red one) was around $230, but it was worth it (I don't think the price is really unreasonable for a New 3DS XL). Overall, it was worth the money, but if you already own a normal 3DS, then you shouldn't get it unless you really are willing to invest in a new one. Goodbye & have a Great Day :)

I bought my 3DS system when the X/Y Pokemon games came out. And after 3 years, it's still kicking. It's only messed up on me once or twice. And I believe it was around $200 when I did.

I got the first gen red 3DS back when it first came out in 2011 for about $160.
Then I got a New Nintendo 3ds black Friday edition last black Friday for $100.

140 GBP and came with
3ds xl blue
Charger
Case
Two stylus's
Mario kart 7
New Super mario bros (ds and 3ds
Super mario 64 ds
2 mario and sonic sports games
Mario and Luigi:Bowsers Inside Story (which is now in my top 5 favourite games of all time)

Back