How much was your 3DS system?

• Thread starter SolSpider
  • Start date
Got my black New 3DSXL for $278.22 USD including shipping to the island about a month ago (the exchange rate for where I live is so bad and customs prices are horrid x.x)

My current one was $199.99 USD. It's a very good price considering that the regular Nintendo 3ds XL was the same price, so I say it's a good and reasonable price considering its new features and all of that cool stuff we got. When I bought it I also got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for the 3ds.

My 3DS was around $200 when I first got it. I ended having to get another one later because its LCD screen cracked, so that was another $200 >.< So I guess over $400 was spent in total if you count taxes and stuff. It's still totally worth it, though. I love my 3DS and play it very often!

My 3DS was around $200 when I first got it. I ended having to get another one later because its LCD screen cracked, so that was another $200 >.< So I guess over $400 was spent in total if you count taxes and stuff. It's still totally worth it, though. I love my 3DS and play it very often!
Noice

Reactions: Leviathinian
My cousin gave me her 3DS in 2013(or 2012 I'm not sure) with Mario Kart 7, Dead or Alive : Dimensions, and a few other games. I got it free. It worked well until I was playing and the screen went funky and I brought it to my other cousin to see if he could fix it. He said he couldn't but he got me a new one and it works to this day. I did get a 2DS for $130 but I mainly use my 3DS now.

Well...

3DS: around USD 500 (gave it to my uncle)
3DS XL: around USD 520 (sold it for around USD 190 with several accessories)
N3DS XL: around USD 300, I got it cheaper at the cost of waiting two months

My first 3DS XL was €199.90. It was the last one left in a store near me, so, had no choice but rush to my bank, get the money and ask my mother to grab while I was at school.

My 2nd 3DS (New 3DS non-XL) was €154, but since I bought it from Internet, well... shipping and payment in four times, it raised up to €161.

My 3DS XL was 15 Euro! :D :D

Mi NEW3DSXL, the newest one, was over 200 dollars. But i had one regular on, but my aunty took it wen i was on punishment and she lost it

And then there is my tablet, which aunter cracked by accident. Sad days

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the new 3ds xl and it was about $200. It came with a few AR cards, a 4gb micro sd card, and a stylus. The cord and charger are sold separately. You need a small screw driver to open the back so you can get to the micro sd card and battery though. Somethings on this new version is better, but overall, I think it was a downgrade. The screen is slightly smaller, and it is not easy to access the sd card. Not to mention the fact that the wi-fi toggle is no longer a physical feature. The Super stable 3d, in my oppion doesn't work well at all and you and you can turn it off. Because of the super stable 3d, everthing is shifty and doesn't line up. And calibration doesn't help either!

My 3ds xl was around $240. it was $230 dollars plus tax, which is rounded to $240 if you're rounding by tens.It came with some AR cards, a 4gb card, and my mom got me Mario Party Island Tour.EDIT: Forgot the charger. You can never forget that :p

Old 3DS off ebay for about $100.53
Generation 1 I think.

Old 3DS off ebay for about $100.53
Generation 1 I think.
Lucky son of a gun

My n3ds was rupee 24,000.Well i am an Indian who dies for pokemon.I have played every Pokemon RPG game from RED to OMEGA RUBY.In terms of USD mine was around $400.Nintendo does not support nintendo so my father import my games for me but I dont want to bother him many times so.Plus i am 14 and dont have my Bank account yet,so I came here.

Reactions: spagooti
I think he meant country :p
I know, I was joking :D

Plus i am 14 and dont have my Bank account yet,so I came here.
Don't you have access to prepaid cards? Maybe that will make your life easier. Way easier.

HOW? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? WHAT?
I bought my 3DS at Hungary Flea Market! :D :D :D

Attachments

• 14232571_1149746595096554_1041703635569317229_n.jpg
    14232571_1149746595096554_1041703635569317229_n.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 7
I bought my 3DS at Hungary Flea Market! :D :D :D
Lucky bastard lol

Seriously, I wonder what happened to be that cheap .-.

Reactions: Link06
Back