How Often Do You Send Letters to Animal Neighbors?

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
I've sent a few letters, I tend to feel extremely stupid sending letters to fake animals xD

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I never send letters to them, i haven't played for a few months and just got back recently and they coped just fine without me, so nope, no letter for my villagers.

I always send letters, but I NEVER put thought in 'em. I mostly just put a bunch of random letters together until the paragraph seems long enough, then attach a gift. It brings the Animal closer to you (that I'm told). It once actually stopped Cheri (a villager in my town) from moving out, I spammed her with letters, and she liked it! I only send letters when I have spare time though, it's not a major priority in my routine.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I don't send letter to animals which do not really exist.(don't say something like'' Hey!this is just a game.'' ) The only addressee are always ''future me'':whistle:( or to friends.)

Not too often

I guess not very often. If I do, it would usually go to my favorite villager. The funny thing is that he is the only one who actually does send me a lot of letters, and I am usually the one who likes to send him some letters back. The other villagers, they almost look anti social either way ,so I don't send them letters.

I never send letters most of the time because i'm to busy getting bells to pay my home loan.

If I really did not have a life outside of animal crossing, I'd be mailing letters pretty often. I only send letters when villagers hint at me to do so.

I send letters to my cat friends and I'm inviting them to my birthday party.

I feel like such a horrible mayor, haha. I rarely send letters. I can't be bothered to type on the games virtual keyboard and the incredibly short character limit that the letters have frustrate me. I write a lot. It's a bad habit, haha. I just like words. :p But with the really short character limit the letters have everything ends up sounding really awkward and it's just not worth it in the long run for me. I mean I talk to my villagers daily, I (mostly) fulfill their requests, so I would hope they wouldn't abandon me over something as trivial as not sending them letters. :p

Kiki is my favorite animal crossing character.

I've never really sent letters to my neighbors, no. Now that I hear there's a badge for it though, I might try it out next time I play New Leaf. ;3

On rare occasion, and when I did, it was just to get them to send me foreign fruit I didn't have in my town yet. I couldn't have bothered to send even the sincerest of letters. It's a good thing I wasn't mayor back in City Folk and Wild World, or else I would have been an absolutely care-free one! xD

I've been such a terrible mayor ever since I've restarted my game . I've been so busy making hybrids and making my house perfect that I've completely neglected my villagers. v.v

I almost never send letters.The only time I send letters is to get rid of items I don't need or to get items from villagers.

I used to send replies to my neighbors when they sent letters to me, but I quickly grew bored with that.
I'm going to start writing letters when I work on my medals and such, but that won't happen til after I get all my dream villagers! I have 8/10, so here's to hoping I get my last two dreamies soon!

I used to send letters in New Leaf for getting furniture. I would put in a sea shell in the letter and wait for the return mail. I decorated my entire room with the items.

I also sent a lot of letters in Wild World when I set a rule to have friendly relations with townmates. The first rule was to send a lot of mails. I wrote a lot!

I think I've only sent one letter, still haven't got a reply back tho. :rotfl: I don't really understand why you should send letters to villagers anyway. I find it really hard to type on a 3DS because you have to use a stylus. ;~;

In every Animal Crossing game, you can write and send letters to the animal neighbors in your town. Do you send them any letters from time to time? Do you think it's stupid to send a message to someone that isn't even real? Or do you like to be naughty and send them a letter telling them to go die in a hole?

I mostly don't find myself sending letters to my animal neighbors. Mostly because I either don't have the time, or I just feel that writing and sending a letter to a virtual video game character is a waste of time. But whenever I do find myself sending a letter, it's because I want to get rid of furniture or anything that I don't want. Sometimes the animal neighbors will give you something in return for sending them stuff, which is cool. And if you're lucky enough, you may even get their photograph!

So, how often do you send letters to your animal neighbors?

PeteNL.png
I rarely send letters mostly because I don't like them

I mostly just send them letters that say something mean as a joke,since they cant really read them.
Its always funny when i call them dumb and they write back that they found the riddles in my letter really hard to solve(propably not that,but they have preinstalled phrases).
Or i send them letters with a fruit in it,hoping to get an fruit my town doesnt have yet,which seems to work most times.
I rarely also send letters to other players towns,which kinda doesnt seem to work like i think,since none of the inhibitants came to my town.

Back