How Often Do You Send Letters to Animal Neighbors?

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
I think everything that cannot talk to us, has no intelligence, or is virtual has a life of it's own. Save for the common house fly or any other bug, I treat animals, plants, and virtual characters with respect. Heck, I still act as if any plushies I see have a real life. One of the exceptions I have to this quality of mine is that I don't send letters to the ACNL characters:p. I have no idea why, but I don't ever do anything with the villagers unless it affects our friendship and in my experience, letters don't contribute to friendship(I might be wrong). :cat:

Not very often, but sometimes I will make these really long descriptive letters with inside jokes and such just for fun with my friend, even know they never respond accordingly. XD

I only ever do it if they ask me to or if they do it first. XD

I never really sent a bunch of letters to the other citizens, except maybe to a few of them where a specific action was required. I mean, it's not like they can read the letters or something, they can only respond as art of a 50/50 chance action as to whether or not they'll do something.

Back