• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Hi everybody,

Here's a small (okay, not so small) guide on how to get the Eon Ticket in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire without actually leaving your home! Okay, it's HomePass based, and the 9.4.X update manages to screw it up in so many ways that it's almost painful.

In any case, here's a link to guide (Copy/Pasting would be bad) :
http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/2n8hg9/want_the_eon_ticket_homepass_is_for_you/

If you got it, feel free to spread it around ! After all, the more it'll spread, the more happy OR/AS players there will be!

For the moment, I'm also pinning it. Just in case where it would be needed (Unless if the admins disagrees).

Reactions: SupArcade7, Derpguy64, AmericanKotatsu and 2 others
If you want an Eon Ticket—the item in Pokémon Omega Ruby that will allow you to catch Latias be sure to turn on the StreetPass function in your system in the Nintendo 3DS family and in the BuzzNav in your game. That’s because the only way you can get the Eon Ticket right now is if it’s passed to you by someone who already has it! Once you have the Eon Ticket, you can revisit Southern Island in your game, where you can then catch the Legendary Pokémon that you would not otherwise have a chance to catch.#

If you want an Eon Ticket—the item in Pokémon Omega Ruby that will allow you to catch Latias be sure to turn on the StreetPass function in your system in the Nintendo 3DS family and in the BuzzNav in your game. That’s because the only way you can get the Eon Ticket right now is if it’s passed to you by someone who already has it! Once you have the Eon Ticket, you can revisit Southern Island in your game, where you can then catch the Legendary Pokémon that you would not otherwise have a chance to catch.#
Nope. There are two or more ways.
- Get it from Street pass.
- Get it from Spot pass / Trick the DS into thinking there's a nintendo zone nearby (the method posted.)
and then there was one other way to redeem the ticket that I don't quite remember. I think it involved mystery gift somehow but I won't bother explaining because my memory is a bit vague.

Reactions: Evelyn
Nope. There are two or more ways.
- Get it from Street pass.
- Get it from Spot pass / Trick the DS into thinking there's a nintendo zone nearby (the method posted.)
and then there was one other way to redeem the ticket that I don't quite remember. I think it involved mystery gift somehow but I won't bother explaining because my memory is a bit vague.

Yes, using a code. Sadly, this is only for NA/JP users. So, EU users have to deal with the Nintendo Zone trick that is painfully hard to do as of FW 9.3.0.

How do people get these outside of home pass? Cause someone on this site sold me a NA code for an Eon ticket and it worked (I was so happy lol)

How do people get these outside of home pass?

By StreetPassing people who have them. But for some people (like me who don't know anybody who have a 3DS and Pokémon OR/AS and who got the Eon Ticket), it's near impossible to get it.
And the worst is that codes only exists for NA/JPN users... (and I'm getting terribly annoyed by the fact that I can't get it)

So, without HomePass, you're screwed in 95% of the cases.

(PS: I managed to get it, but, setting up the Nintendo Zone at home was a total hell.)

Last edited:
(PS: I managed to get it, but, setting up the Nintendo Zone at home was a total hell.)
I've tried but found it near impossible since I keep messing up. xD
Now I'll just cross my fingers and hope that one day it falls from the sky.

I've tried but found it near impossible since I keep messing up. xD
Now I'll just cross my fingers and hope that one day it falls from the sky.

You're using the nzone.exe method, right ?

Yeah. ^^;
Well, it's easy, at least, I managed to do it (Also, posting it here so members will also be able to do it) :
(Warning: This tutorial is made for Win7/Win8/Win8.1 users! WinXP and Vista doesn't support hosted networks!)

-See if your WLAN card/USB dongle support hosted networks (a basic when it comes to HomePass)
-If Yes
--> Put NZONE.EXE at the root of your C:\
--> Start a Command Prompt as an administrator.
--> Type "CD C:\"
--> Then, type "nzone.exe start BASE1/BASE16/BASE256" (one of the bases, not all!)
--> Wait for the HomePass (Don't worry if you don't get one after 5 minutes, it took me 15-30 minutes to get a few hits.
--> If you want to toggle off the NZone, just type "nzone.exe stop"
--> Also, don't configure the 3DS! Remove your connections! It'll automatically connect to the NintendoZone.
-If No
--> Try asking a friend/family member to lend you their laptop/USB dongle
--> Go Back to Step 1

Well, it's easy, at least, I managed to do it (Also, posting it here so members will also be able to do it) :
(Warning: This tutorial is made for Win7/Win8/Win8.1 users! WinXP and Vista doesn't support hosted networks!)

-See if your WLAN card/USB dongle support hosted networks (a basic when it comes to HomePass)
-If Yes
--> Put NZONE.EXE at the root of your C:\
--> Start a Command Prompt as an administrator.
--> Type "CD C:\"
--> Then, type "nzone.exe start BASE1/BASE16/BASE256" (one of the bases, not all!)
--> Wait for the HomePass (Don't worry if you don't get one after 5 minutes, it took me 15-30 minutes to get a few hits.
--> If you want to toggle off the NZone, just type "nzone.exe stop"
--> Also, don't configure the 3DS! Remove your connections! It'll automatically connect to the NintendoZone.
-If No
--> Try asking a friend/family member to lend you their laptop/USB dongle
--> Go Back to Step 1
Bah, I own a mac. :(

This will help me when i FINALLY start OR.

Keep getting the error code: 003-2001
no Eon ticket for me i guess :(

Keep getting the error code: 003-2001
no Eon ticket for me i guess :(

What method are you using ? What OS are you running ? What FW is your 3DS running ?
And finally, what's the SSID and the MAC of your hotspot ?

I was following the instruction on the link
and i'm running on windows 7 and Ver 9.4.0-21E on 3ds. 4E:53:50:4F:4F:45 - mac address and SSID is NZ@McD1

Also now im gettin the error code: 003-1101

Last edited:
First step: "and save the script at the root of your C:\ "
How does one do this?
Thanks in advance.
Also doesn't the file get saved in text format? so how does one open it?

Last edited:
First step: "and save the script at the root of your C:\ "
How does one do this?
Thanks in advance.
Also doesn't the file get saved in text format? so how does one open it?

Copy/Paste.
Save the script as a .bat, so you can execute it as an administrator.

When i run as administrator i get "invalid XSL format (or) file name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back