Gen 6 How to get the Eon Ticket in OR/AS

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait the mii plaza? i thought it just appears at a pokecenter from the delivery lady?

There was an event for the Eon Ticket ( via streetpass/ mystery gift )
they put out a mystery gift for the eon ticket about a week ago...In my opinion that was the easiest way to obtain this item.
The only way to obtain the Eon Ticket is to buy a power saves device and find the code for the item.
If you can not get a power saves device they may put out another event for this but that is highly unlikely

not sure i buy that. why would they disable the streetpass availability? and wasn't the wifi event several weeks ago? like whatever my first post in this thread was?

Everyone does understand that the powersaves pro for 3ds gives you the eon ticket if you have the cartridge right? lol I got mine online

don't know how to use powersaves, but i don't approve of them.

There was an event until about March 5 that would give you an Eon Ticket if you typed the code 2015LATIOSLATIAS into Mystery Gift.

Unfortunately the event ended and the only way to get it now is to StreetPass someone with the ticket or cheat :/

i've spotpassed Reggie at least like 25 times now. does that count? xD

would the Eon Ticket able to passed by PSS?

only by streetpass. still haven't gotten a chance to see if i have an eon ticket yet after streetpassing with streetpass active for my game without having actually started my file yet...

only by streetpass. still haven't gotten a chance to see if i have an eon ticket yet after streetpassing with streetpass active for my game without having actually started my file yet...

if it could be passed by PSS all you need to do is friend me because i have it. where is the about do you live if in the US than what state?

wanna try that sentance again? ._. but yea, pss isn't possible. i'd love if it was, but sadly isnt. i'm in delaware, but for all i know i might already have an eon ticket. i have streetpass active for AS from when i got the upgrade for the dexnav w/e it's called, but then i deleted my data. but i checked my system data and it says its still active. once i attempt to play it properly (hopefully for the last time >>) i'll check if i already have one or not...

sadly, that doesn't help me. =/ i don't have access to the router and if i did, it isn't technically mine so i wouldn't wanna mess with it. i think enough people have oras with the eon ticket by now that it shouldn't be too hardto come across just with nintendo hotspots. just gotta wait until i start my game and get to the point where i can actually check...

You don't need access to the router for it, unless cmd.exe is counted as router access.
You can turn it off any time you want, and the only thing I experienced was the internet acting up, but only on my computer and my 3DS that was connected to it. It was fixed after I turned it off. I hope this helps.

well my internet is unstable enough as it is. if it crashes, i have to have someone come over to restart the modem (which is what i meant instead of router- my bad) which again, i don't have access to.

i got mine in streetpass

Well in the UK and ROI it was passed around by streetpass and spot pass. But I don't know about anything outside of UK and ROI

Again, if you are going around and StreetPass someone with the Eon Ticket, then you'll get a notification and then, in Pokemon Link, you'll see the Ticket. When this happens, go to any pokemon center and talk to the delivery girl there. She'll give you the Ticket. You then go talk to your dad at the Petalburg Gym, who'll take you to the Southern Island. Then you battle the other version of Latios/Latias (if you have AS, then you'll have to battle Latios, and vice-versa).

If any of you are still looking for the Eon Ticket, places that have high volumes of people tend to help. Just take your 3DS with you everywhere till you get your hands on it. I took mine to class with me when the event started, and I was able to pick one up on campus somewhere. Not really sure where specifically, but I know it was most likely on my college campus. Places with high frequencies of people like fast food restaurants or schools will definitely help.

Honestly, I tried getting the eon ticket, but it wouldn't let me! (probably because I transferred my latios from gen 5!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back