Gen 6 How to get the Eon Ticket in OR/AS

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get it from street pass and then talk to Norman and get the other eon Pokemon

You can get it from street pass and then talk to Norman and get the other eon Pokemon
Ummm...yeah. That has already been said. But your opinion on the situation is appreciated...

Lol. I got the Eon Ticket from just walking around. Guys, if you have friends who have it just put the 3DS in sleep mode and the walk past each other a few times. This should work. Hope this helped.

And Sabelye:vamp:

i think we can safely say that we all know how the eon ticket works at this point. >> except for me with never leaving the first town, but still having streetpass active for the game from my previous attempt at playing it. but i'll worry about that when i get to it.

I tried this because near where I live, no one has a 3DS and actually plays, and I almost screwed up my computer :/, then my little brother wanted to go to the zoo, and I borught my 3DS and got it like 10 street passes and 1 eon ticket! :D I later deleted the stuff and did some other things and my computer was fixed. Think it didn't work because I didn't runas aministrator...

I have an Eon Ticket and you get it by Spot passing,Street Pass and Nintendo Zone.I got it at Home Depot.

I have the last update of Alpha Sapphire and few days ago I got the Eon Ticket from StreetPass, so it's not that bad, You can go to a little walk and if you get some StreetPass hits you may get the Eon Ticket. I'm not sure, but 7 people passed me with their Pokemon game, and when I saw the BuzzNav I've clicked on the button it said I got the Eon Ticket near the Pokemon Center. I'm not sure it works, so make sure you search on the internet.

2ds latest update in USA with no computer. Just started Omega ruby 5 minutes ago.
how do I do this?

I somehow got it

I already got it

Well thanks everyone now I got the eon ticket not even 5 minutes ago XD

Reactions: SuperMikeX
I was able to get an EON Ticket a few months ago, All I did was check the mailbox that was on the PokeNav and it said I obtain an EON Ticket, Talk about lucky. I think you also need to get into either Street pass Or Spot Pass to get it.

you need to first have streetpass open then meet a person that has same om/as game. then look at your mail in the news thing then it will say that go to any pokemon center to receive an eon ticket. Then go to your dads gym and talk and he will make you to go to southern island to find latias. Also you can get litasite by going to your home and talk to your mom then she will give you litasite to mega evolve latias.

If you want an eon ticket you have to go out of the game and close it and try to street pass some one. Once you street pass some one you have to go inside the game and check the news in the bottom screen and click the link to the mailbox and check if it says you earned an eon ticket . If not , then repeat this process until you have the eon ticket.

I was able to get an EON Ticket a few months ago, All I did was check the mailbox that was on the PokeNav and it said I obtain an EON Ticket, Talk about lucky. I think you also need to get into either Street pass Or Spot Pass to get it.
Yeah that's how I also got mine. I had the mailbox icon on the buzznav thingy and when I clicked it it said something like 'you passed by 30 people,(not really though just online avatars :p ) new mirage spots discovered, you got an eon ticket!' And I think it told me to go to the Pokemon center to pick it up. BTW it happened after I beat the 8th gym or after the delta episode.

Twas simply an event from encountering other players... I don't think it is going on anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back