Gen 6 How to get the Eon Ticket in OR/AS

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks for your help

OMG I got the Eon ticket like, 3 weeks ago but I forgot to post!!! XD So, one day I just decided to bring my 3ds to a restaurant. I was playing Pokémon for while until a guy walked in. He was playing his 3DS and I saw him facing Latias. At first I thought he was going to Southern Island the first time but it was lvl.30 so it had to be an Eon ticket! I quicked grabbed my DS but I had to eat first. So, I eat so fast that my shirt was stained everywhere and I felt like my stomach was going explode. Then, just before he left, I street passed with him!! Funniest and most stressed-out moment of my life!!!

Reactions: Artes Oscuras
can someone help me and get me a eon ticket code off that website the site isn't working for me oh and yes i finally got my AS as of yesterday

For those of you still wondering how to get an Eon Ticket, you can now get it as a mystery gift using a code from today to March 2nd 2015.

European/Australian code: POKEMON380381

North American code: 2015LATIOSLATIAS

I suggest you grab this very quickly.

Reactions: Mikaya and D4rkDragon
Pretty cool tutorial i never really accord some times playing as instead i keep training on smash bro but i'll check this out lol

i just checked serebii randomly to check out the mega evolution specials (wanted to know how many there were gonna be before i watched em) and i just found out that i missed it. thanks a lot nintendo for not telling me that >> is it still possible to get it from streetpass? i don't even plan to plas my game until i can figure out a better way to play it without ocding over the dexnav, or just until i forget all the rage inducing spoilers. it's not fair that i have to miss stuff like this just cuz people can't put spoiler tags...

@D4rkDragon Will the method you posted here on this thread work for 9.5-023U? This is my current system. I missed the event for the Eon Ticket code...

@D4rkDragon Will the method you posted here on this thread work for 9.5-023U? This is my current system. I missed the event for the Eon Ticket code...

Well, I suppose the StreetPass method will still work, and I think that's probably be the only remaining way of getting the Eon ticket, as the codes have expired, according to Serebii.net.

"If you want an Eon Ticket—the item in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire that will allow you to catch Latias and Latios, respectively—be sure to turn on the StreetPass function in your system in the Nintendo 3DS family and in the BuzzNav in your game. That’s because the only way you can get the Eon Ticket right now is if it’s passed to you by someone who already has it! Once you have the Eon Ticket, you can revisit Southern Island in your game, where you can then catch the Legendary Pokémon that you would not otherwise have a chance to catch!" said by the website "Omega Alpha" creds to them

oh um, small question about that. i deleted my save data again, cuz i really wanna play through AS in one go, but have yet to find a method to play it without getting all ocd about the dexnav , so i dont have the buzznav anymore in my game. but i restarted the file and saved before actually doing anything. my 3ds says i still have streetpass active for the title since i activated it prior to deleting my save data. can i still get the eon ticket through streetpass? or do i still have to wait till i get the buzznav?

To me this really sounds like a whole bunch of complicated stuff that you need to do >.< I think though I am starting to get it though , Just need to focus more . Hmm I wonder if it may work for other games that use similar features . Oh and also does this still work ?

well until i can figure out how to actually play my game and enjoy it, i don't really wanna even go any farther then the truck... i only bothered to save so i could hopefully still try to get the eon ticket for whenever i do get around to that. but that's not until it comes up in my backloggery and i dont even know my next game till i finish picdun 2. the guides are so confusing with their poor translations, it's just as much effort as solving the curses myself. only actually possible. ;-;

thx D4rk but i cant im from eu so i just have to power save it when it gets delivered but thx D4rk

Does anyone know if this still works? I saw some old reddit post that said it was outdated because of the 3DS system updates.

idk but hopefully its fixed by the time i play AS. they have plenty of time for that though. >>

idk but hopefully its fixed by the time i play AS. they have plenty of time for that though. >>
It seems like too much work to actually check if it works or not at this point. Like 500 steps just for a streetpass thing? If only I had gotten a streetpass for the ticket, sad days now since I can't get my own Latios. :(

i'm not quite sure i understand what you mean... 500 steps for what exactly?

You have to have street pass on to get the eon ticket. While you have street pass on, you have to pass somebody who has the eon ticket. But you won't know who gives you the eon ticket unless you go to mii street pass plaza. The eon ticket lets you catch latias and latios. It is really cool! I really want the eon ticket because I don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back