If you could be any Zelda character, Who would it be?

• Thread starter supergamer368
  • Start date
S

supergamer368

Mine would be link

Reactions: BulletBill1019 and CaptainWiggy
Link duh lol
The all powerful warrior and bearer of the Triforce of Courage:D

Zelda of course! she holds the almighty Triforce of Wisdom! she has great power generally, and you don't want to mess with her. The divine princess of the beautiful land of Hyrule! what could possibly be better than that? :playful:

Last edited:
I would be a Cucco. That way, whenever somebody hits me, I can call in my brothers and kill them!

Reactions: Mikaya
I'd be Sakon from Majora's mask.

Who wouldn't like to have a such a shiny head and a permanent smile on your face? Sakon also has his own home full of stolen goods, he's always smiling and prancing and he mugs little old ladies, newly-weds and small children.

What's not to like?

Reactions: BlueBird
link of course I wonder why the games are called legend of ZELDA not LINK

Zela of course! she holds the almighty Triforce of Wisdom! she has great power generally, and you don't want to mess with her. The divine princess of the beautiful land of Hyrule! what could possibly be better than that? :playful:
I never heard of the character 'Zela' .-.

I personally would be Link. I love the adventurous personality he has, his strong will, and his nice fighting abilities which makes him quite a powerful protagonist. Link is a great character overall.

Reactions: Mikaya
Mine would be Shiek

Sheik as we'll.

Well since I like Sheik, I guess I like Tetra, too

mini (toon) link, im underestimated for my skill too many times

I would be....maybe Impa cause she is awesome and she has such a big blade, but Sheik is cool too. I might like being Midna, or maybe Lana. I think i'd be Link, or Toon Link, or maybe Young Link. Zelda, or Hilda, maybe Ruto, they are all cool. Agitha........ No. There are so many cool Zelda characters I can't decide which I would want to be ^.^

Reactions: BlueBird and Moon Rain
i would totally be ganondorf, because of the dark powers and stuff, and he´s the only male gerudo in the whole tribe, also he is worshiped by all of the tribe so i would have everything i need, plus i´ve always loved the idea of being a villian at least once in a videogame.

Reactions: Chaosity
I'd be princess Zelda. I always wanted to be a cute girl ._.

Of course I would be link! Just imagine experience all those amazing journeys in search of wisdom, power, discover the unknown in order to rescue a woman hehheh. Think about all the items he uses along his journeys and I just would love to try them out!

I'd just be happy to be there! But if you must ask, I'd say Sheik. The one I WOULDN'T want to be has go to be the Fisherman from OoT, he must have QUITE the rash form all that scratching!

link because I would go on cool ADVENTURES on my caps lock was on be any way back to the point I mean think about it there a lot more stuff to exploor in links time than in ours and whos better to go on these ADVENTURES really caps lock just really but any way as I was saying than the little elf boy who is the legnedairy hero of hyrule link :D:D:D:D:):):):):):)

I'd want to be the Happy Mask Salesman. I think I would do well as him. I like making people happy, and I want to scare little children. He is scary. :vamp:

Or if I'm more serious, then I'd want to be Link like a lot of people. Big adventures, everyone's hero, the guy who bullies chickens and breaks pots without any consequence (usually).

Reactions: Chaosity, BlueBird, SmashChamp and 1 other person
I would be the couko, because I have an entire army of chickens at my disposal. No one can touch me, not even link.

I'd want to be the Happy Mask Salesman. I think I would do well as him. I like making people happy, and I want to scare little children. He is scary. :vamp:

Or if I'm more serious, then I'd want to be Link like a lot of people. Big adventures, everyone's hero, the guy who bullies chickens and breaks pots without any consequence (usually).

I totally agree with you about the Happy Masks Salesman, because who wouldn't want to scare small children?

Reactions: Chaosity and 18
Back