If you could be any Zelda character, Who would it be?

• Thread starter supergamer368
  • Start date
Navi, he ( or she, i never found out which) never dies and he's extremely annoying.
Especially in ocarina of time, when he constantly calls you for no reason, saying things he said a billion times.
I wouldn't want to be link because, in my case, i would be going in circles and to every place i knew over and over again until i found out what to do. I would also die a lot.
I don't know about you guys but that doesn't sound very fun,

Kafei would be my first option because:
ccc_13375.jpg
2 hawt!
And the Keaton mask is the best looking mask!
Kafei-1.jpg

mine would be dark toon link

I would be Pipit or Makar.

Toon Link

He is an amazing kid. He sails around the Great Sea fighting enemies, bring peace to islands, and clearing crazy dungeons. His item collection is by far my fav out of any Zelda game, he also got to save the world. And, don't forget he holds the magnificent sword from OoT.

Toon Link is awesome. He also knows how to smash in Smash Bros.

I´d want to be Impa, she is really bad and i like her naginata.

@morning_sun I´m so sorry.

since i'm chunky i'd be a goron it'd be cool to have a body as hard as a rock it would be like being the thing from fantastic four

I totally would be Wolf Link! I can talk to Epona and all the other village animals. Not to mention I get to hang out with Midna (who's adorable). And my tail would be super powerful and if I wanted to I could howl to any song.

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
I'd like to be Navi so I can purposely be annoying. And besides I'd never get hurt and still go on the same adventures as Link.

But I'd rather be Link so I can ride Epona and fight giant bosses. In fact I'd rather only be Young Link so I can fight bosses in my dreams so they wouldn't harm me at all.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I totally would be Wolf Link! I can talk to Epona and all the other village animals. Not to mention I get to hang out with Midna (who's adorable). And my tail would be super powerful and if I wanted to I could howl to any song.
I couldn't agree more with this. ;)

Yeah, i would love to be link. I mean, traveling the world, kicking butt, getting tons of cash, being "A hero", kicking more butt, getting the girl, rinse, repeat. Of all the links, i would be the skyward sword link, rather than any other link, due to being able to fly on a GIANT FLIPPING BIRD, oh yeah, and the origan of the master sword is just 3 great 5 me. I also like the little hints and winks about the secret romance of link and zelda, and the game is just so amazing.

Twilight Midna, she's sexy, strong, the leader of the Twili, and has so many different powers.

Jabu Jabu. Oh my... A majestic creature of a fish, he is! Prettier than a princess! More aquatic than a Zora! He is my LoZ spirit animal, to say the least. I don't see how anyone wouldn't want to be him! :jimlad:

I would be link if I could be a Zelda character since he is good at weapons he gets the princess and goes on adventures through time.

I would be wolf link, since my favorite animal is wolf, and there cool, I get to communicate with other animals and most of all probably start my own wolf pack to take down Ganon.
but playing the twilight princess, I like to transform into a wolf and go into town to watch people screaming and running away when I enter the city and watch the cowardly guards come up to me. : )

I would be toon link because i would get to travel in and out of walls and also i could travel through legendary towers and fight epic monsters this is why i would be this character

I would be toon link because i would get to travel in and out of walls and also i could travel through legendary towers and fight epic monsters this is why i would be this character
Preety sure ALBW link isn't toon

Midna, because apparently, when it's her it's okay to always look bored or annoyed.

Reactions: 18
Back