If you could be any Zelda character, Who would it be?

• Thread starter supergamer368
  • Start date
I would be the Skull Kid because he is so childish. He's a kid who got lonely and just wanted a friend. He has the most familiar laugh I know from any Zelda game. Also he has Tattle and Tale with him in Hyrule Warriors Legends.

I'd be Princess Ruto or Link.

Link because he goes on crazy adventures to try and save hyrule or other lands because ganondorf, Skull kid, Or other bosses take over! It'd be fun to go on the adventures he'd go on, Plus there would be navi! My favorite companion <3

Princess Ruto because she's actually my all time favorite video game character, Zora's are also my favorite species in videogames because I love fish IRL and there just really cool, I wish she had more appearances though :c

Tingle Happy Mask Salesman. Because why not? He's a guy who goes around selling masks. Or at least I think he does... Never actually got around to that in Majora's Mask did he? xD

And in my opinion he has the best line: "You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?"

I would be lonk bcause he powerful or maybe midna, well actually ganon wluld be a great choice because i would get to transform into a beast and b really powerful and lonk tries to keeel me a lot but he cant cuz i revive everytim and he just keeps dying and multiple lonks appear and da same ganon appears over and over

deku scrub :3

Link:image.jpeg

Vaati:image.jpeg I would be vaati, the enemie in many of Loz games, he's strong and holds much power . Other than him link because he holds the triforce of courage and goes on puzzles

I would be the water scientist near lake Hylia because I would have a cool cottage right next to the lake and a really cool roof with freaky birds, but I can handle it.

occoou i think thats how you spell it i mean you get to live in the freakin sky!

Ghirahim hes Totally FABULOUS
Hyrule-Warriors-Legends-alternate-costume-Ghirahim.jpg

I mean look at that he knows he more fabulous than you and he does not hold back to show it.

Honestly though I allways liked how Ghirahim was portrayed to have a strange connection to Fi. (Not going to spoil it) but his move set and design was allways just weird for a zelda game. Especially the tongue movement, its just weird. But his dialoge with Fi has sparked many fan fiction and theory and its pretty unique about what people say could have happend between him and FI

image.jpeg
Toon Link. I mean, he's so cute! He's heroic like the older version of link, Funny, and goes on crazy adventures, like going to the depths of the ocean, sailing on a boat to every island, and a lot more! Also my favourite Zelda game was Windwaker, and Toon Link was the main character, so he's my favourite c:

I'd definitely be Navi. She's invincible and gets to see all the sights and tag along on Link's adventures! She can also fly, which is something I really wish I could do. Navi can change colours to show what she's feeling which makes her a helpful companion, and she can annoy people as much as she wants without worrying, because as mentioned before she's invincible. If that's not cool, I don't know what is!

I'd be a Cucco. They have a fantastic life. If someone messes with me I can call my family and kill the person :^)

Mine would be link
ganon because he gets to hang out out with zelda more than link

Fierce Deity link, I would have a power of a god!

Well, this seems to be a pretty straightforward question to me. I would be the Breath of the Wild incarnation of Link, as it would take literally FOREVER for that to get boring, with so much random stuff to do. Although, that begs the question. What happens when you get a game over?

Back