Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks vii :) im all set

;-; I wish Lucarionite wasn't banned. I got a team centered around it e.e Do I have time to get another?

;-; I wish Lucarionite wasn't banned. I got a team centered around it e.e Do I have time to get another?

You can change teams if you want to. Just as long as you get your battle done.

You can change teams if you want to. Just as long as you get your battle done.
btw why is it banned

I contacted and pm pokemon pro vii, so hopefully he should respond shortly.

Reactions: Vii
@Sir.Villager and @PalD2 you guys have to battle. Winner battles me but did you guys forget about this or what?

@Sir.Villager and @PalD2 you guys have to battle. Winner battles me but did you guys forget about this or what?
lol, sometimes it just takes a while to get a time straightened out

Jmpkmn has been away for a long while.

Who do I fight now? @Vii

Who do I fight now? @Vii

Check the bracket. If I didn't say anything then you have no opponent as of right now.

Ok @Ramphy can you battle between Thursday-Sunday? I have been busy with my new job and I should be able to battle one of those days.

Ok @Ramphy can you battle between Thursday-Sunday? I have been busy with my new job and I should be able to battle one of those days.

I would prefer if you two would talk about your battle in a PM. So you do not have to keep spamming this thread with your messages. ;~; Thank you.

Ok sorry will do in the future.

I have done my math and it seems @Samuel_1802 is online around 5 to 7 am in the morning for me. so i will wake up early and catch him and hopefully get our battle out of the way.

Reactions: Samuel_1802 and Vii
It was a great match, but I won against @np2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back