Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've requested for @pokefreak around 4 times and he was unable all 4 times.

I have no idea why you are making a issue about this I want to battle but I am at my family's cabin with no internet whatsoever except my phone and celebrating my grandma's life so i can't battle even if i wanted to and I told you this in PM and you make.a issue here, my grandma just passed away and she was my only grandparent that was alive now she isn't and I told you that already and I am celebrating her life at one of my family's cabins without internet.

I have no idea why you are making a issue about this I want to battle but I am at my family's cabin with no internet whatsoever except my phone and celebrating my grandma's life so i can't battle even if i wanted to and I told you this in PM and you make.a issue here, my grandma just passed away and she was my only grandparent that was alive now she isn't and I told you that already and I am celebrating her life at one of my family's cabins without internet.
That sucks. You should focus on that instead of this tourney

Well I want to do the tourney and I will be back today or tomorrow.

Hey @Vii I'm just letting you know that I'm quitting the tourney and you can move @Chopper ahead. I can't get my last PKMN yet and I've been distracted lately with stuff so you can just move Chopper ahead. As for a refund I don't really care it's up to you.

Hey @Vii I'm just letting you know that I'm quitting the tourney and you can move @Chopper ahead. I can't get my last PKMN yet and I've been distracted lately with stuff so you can just move Chopper ahead. As for a refund I don't really care it's up to you.
Thanks, hope you get done with your stuff

@CrashToad124 , I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to battle. *Gives 10 free Fennekin cupcakes* I'll refund your PC once I get on a computer.

Bracket has been updated.

@Chopper , your next opponent is @rawrrie. Good luck to the both of you. ^.^

@CrashToad124 , I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to battle. *Gives 10 free Fennekin cupcakes* I'll refund your PC once I get on a computer.

Bracket has been updated.

@Chopper , your next opponent is @rawrrie. Good luck to the both of you. ^.^
;-; *hides in a hole*

Well I want to do the tourney and I will be back today or tomorrow.
Shhesh. I just said you were unavailable.

Y
Shhesh. I just said you were unavailable.
U can't blame him, you did turn it into a scene in a way, vii already knew the situation so there was no need to bring it up.

Reactions: Pookie and luxray6490
Turns out I'm going to stay the night here again so either tomorrow or Saturday.

Just a heads up for if any progress occurs, I'm going to be in Dallas till Sunday. So i wont be as active though I may be able to do my battle later at night.

@Wayne and I seem to have time zone problems, you see, theirs is (+9:30) and mine's (-4:30) ; -;

Reactions: Eevee
@Wayne and I seem to have time zone problems, you see, theirs is (+9:30) and mine's (-4:30) ; -;

Is their any chance to meet up on wifi or not?

Is their any chance to meet up on wifi or not?
I really couldn't tell you, Wayne hasn't been online since Monday.

I will stay up at different times during the day and night and try to catch @Samuel_1802 during his day. Sorry i was away since monday had a little family issue but im back now to try and get our battle done.

Reactions: Samuel_1802
@Trainer Red beat me. It was a really close match, good game :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back