Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: lemonpoppymuffin
Oh no Marc! I don't think I'm ready for that yet :confused:
Doo nut worry \o/ I'm not really that good at double battles =P

@Jmpkmn hasn't been on to battle @Charizard1710 since... July 24th. Are we going to give him a few more days or....

@Jmpkmn hasn't been on to battle @Charizard1710 since... July 24th. Are we going to give him a few more days or....
ik but I have been pretty busy...
I told @Vii that it is OK to disqualify me if need be

ik but I have been pretty busy...
I told @Vii that it is OK to disqualify me if need be
Nah I don't think it's your fault, your waiting for @Jmpkmn right?

Nah I don't think it's your fault, your waiting for @Jmpkmn right?
Oh I thought thay were saying I was at fault...
We both are, actually!

Hey @Vii Sir. Villager has'nt been on 3dspedia since last tuesday. Should we give him a little more time to respond, or...

Hey @Vii Sir. Villager has'nt been on 3dspedia since last tuesday. Should we give him a little more time to respond, or...

I want to give him and @Jmpkmn two more days. Then... I'll refund their PC and move on to the next battles. :/

I won my battle between Me and @Samuel_1802 great game! You were really good thank you for the battle.

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Reactions: Eevee and Samuel_1802
I want to give him and @Jmpkmn two more days. Then... I'll refund their PC and move on to the next battles. :/
Ok @Vii
Edit: Im going on a trip to see my uncle. I may not be able to battle if the hotels wifi is too slow. If the wifi is too slow, then I should be back by sunday. Luckily, since I got a new phone, I should be able to keep in touch if I get good reception.

Last edited:
Hey @pokefreak and @Ramphy! Have you guys set up a date or time to battle each other yet?

@Ramphy has not responded yet i told him on this thread when we can battle.

Ok. He hasn't been on since yesterday

If you know you're going to disappear after X days or you can't set a time to meet up with other players, do NOT join.

That ^ message was posted in the FIRST POST. Two challengers have disappeared without any warning or message that they were going away. @Sir.Villager and @Jmpkmn ; your PC have been refunded to you. Please do not enter again in another one of my tournaments if this is going to happen again. Therefore, the bracket has been updated. Please contact your opponent and battle ASAP for Ignited Light to go on~

Good luck everyone.

Reactions: ThatLoyalGamer and DJFoxx84
Yes. You still haven't added my FC...
And @DJFoxx84 do I have to be on 3dspedia 24/7. My cousins have come to the UK and I want to spend time with them...

What ever you you think boss.
Yes. You still haven't added my FC...
And @DJFoxx84 do I have to be on 3dspedia 24/7. My cousins have come to the UK and I want to spend time with them...

I have been busy with work and I apologize to all who are in this tournament and I wish to have fun battles with as many as possible ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back