Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add everyone once I get on my computer. >.> When I do it on my phone it acts all funky.

@jamesnail12 , that's a shame. I hope you can get it fixed. I'll refund your PC. :3
Ok thanks!

I'll join. My team will be ready in a week, so can you start then?

I'll join and does mystery gift pokemon count? Sent PC :D

I'll join. My team will be ready in a week, so can you start then?

The tournament will start once the ad goes down. If you no longer see the ad showing that means no more participants can enter.

I'll join and does mystery gift pokemon count? Sent PC :D

Go for it.

The tournament will start once the ad goes down. If you no longer see the ad showing that means no more participants can enter.

Go for it.
Yay!!!!

As long as it's not on the banned Pokemon list. That's fine.

I want to join

when is this gonna start? im stillbreeding my team xD

when is this gonna start? im stillbreeding my team xD

When the ad goes down or when all 32 challengers are accounted for.

When the ad goes down or when all 32 challengers are accounted for.
ok :D

The participant list has been updated. Only 10 spots left!
Those who signed up already, make sure you have paid! :3
Once the ad ends, this tournament will start!

@Vii are we using the banlist that's found on smogon's website, or the one you provided, because there are some diffrences

@Vii are we using the banlist that's found on smogon's website, or the one you provided, because there are some diffrences

The one I have posted and I even said it has some differences to Smogon's rules. If you feel something should be banned let me know and I'll think about it.

Mega Mawile should be banned if salamence and hang and talon flame is going to be.

Mega Mawile should be banned if salamence and hang and talon flame is going to be.

Why? I see no reason for it to be.

It has huge power and is just as broken as salamence

105 Times 2 = 210 Base attack

I don't care mawile still can be taken out by fire and has it's weaknesses so if you are making a team out of doubles that really work around each other mega mawile shouldn't be a problem to take out at all I've done it a lot of times.

I don't care mawile still can be taken out by fire and has it's weaknesses so if you are making a team out of doubles that really work around each other mega mawile shouldn't be a problem to take out at all.
TRICK ROOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back