Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he can still be taken out.

TRICK ROOM
No I think @pokefreak knows what he talking about, there are a lot of counters to mawile like pretty much any fire type!
@pokefreak has got the edge on this one
BTW no hard feeling pokefreak!

@Ramphy , Mega Mawile will NOT be banned for this tournament. It may be a problem but their are numerous ways to counter it, like burn or intimidate. Like I have said before, if you do not like the rules, you do not have to join.

Reactions: ShoxShark, DJFoxx84 and luxray6490
And that's what I was trying to say someone with intimidate and a burn status can counter it or confuse Ray.

I am just wonderiny u dont get 32 player before ad gets then what would u do?

Reactions: KJ
TRICK ROOM
Taunt, Amoonguss, Another Trick Room user. Trick Room isn't impossible to work around.

I am just wonderiny u dont get 32 player before ad gets then what would u do?

I'm going to extend it so people have more time to prepare. And if we still don't have 32 people, the bracket just looks a bit funky. But it's all good. :3

Yeah funky time! If we do have less then 32 I hope I get the odd win:rotfl:. And are you entering @Vii?

Yeah funky time! If we do have less then 32 I hope I get the odd win:rotfl:. And are you entering @Vii?

Nope. Unless you all want me to enter. .-.

Well I do what about you "guys"(There is no way I am going through all the entrants to list them all here) Vii! Vii! Vii! Vii! Vii! Vii!!! We all want you to join!

Nope. Unless you all want me to enter. .-.
I want ya to enter >.<)/

@luxray6490 Cresselia trick room...

@Ramphy , Mega Mawile will NOT be banned for this tournament. It may be a problem but their are numerous ways to counter it, like burn or intimidate. Like I have said before, if you do not like the rules, you do not have to join.
@Vii. Well then guess that Mega Mawile will be the Mega of choice. *Sighs.

I call in!

when is this ad gonna disappear :sorry:?

@Vii changed the deadline above.

I will join this, sending Pc now :)

May i join? or is it to late?

Reactions: Eevee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back