Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vii I believe that Greninja should be banned because there arent many counters to it.

Greninja can be countered in doubles he is very easy to take out in doubles and singles but not as easy as he is in doubles he would probably use surf a lot in doubles and someone with mach punch,shadow sneak etc. He shouldn't be banned his moves can be predictable so Protean could kill him too.

@Vii I believe that Greninja should be banned because there arent many counters to it.

Eh. Greninja is frail and even though it can set up Mat Block and be fast. It's still easy to take out. =/
So Greninja WILL NOT be banned.

I would have joined if I wasnt in a locke. Curse the Pokémon bank for not allowing items!!!!! Also, The mega mawailes will probably get shot down by Mega Char Y

I would have joined if I wasnt in a locke. Curse the Pokémon bank for not allowing items!!!!! Also, The mega mawailes will probably get shot down by Mega Char Y
That is Y I will not be using Mawile. Get it???

Bad pun is bad. Sombody serve ramphy a cold pot of PUNishment.

Bad pun is bad. Sombody serve ramphy a cold pot of PUNishment.
Lol

This training is better than I suspected

Only 6 more participants needed!

I would love to join :) I been training in this field lately! when does it start? I really want to know so I wont be late.

I would love to join :) I been training in this field lately! when does it start? I really want to know so I wont be late.
when all participants are in 6 left with u we would be 5!

Great @Vii will join you as soon as possible send her PC btw. 5 left!

I sent her the PC ^^ I can't wait to battle you all.

congrats trainer red

You won't be able to battle us all but I hope you get some good opponents.

No one can beat my estrategy

I will!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back