Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chopper I agree. @Vii TALONFLAME should NOT be banned. It is frail and if Mega Mawile is NOT banned it should not be as well. 125+Huge Power= 250...
>.> I do not like Talonflame and that list follows the same rules as my gym. Like I have said before if you do not like the rules then do not join. And if you still want to stay on that list, deal with it and move on.

These are @Vii's rules and they're aren't any complaining at her gym so why is there complaining now? These are her rules and if we want to participate we have to respect her rules. But talonflame is broken >.<

>.> I do not like Talonflame and that list follows the same rules as my gym. Like I have said before if you do not like the rules then do not join. And if you still want to stay on that list, deal with it and move on.
Okay. Calm down. I'm just saying...

Okay. Calm down. I'm just saying...
Yeah.. But you kept on mentioning it. It was starting to get annoying. e.e

Reactions: DJFoxx84 and luxray6490
Yeah.. But you kept on mentioning it. It was starting to get annoying. e.e
Sorry...
*Don't burn me...

This tournament has now started!
This is the bracket and will also be up on the first post.
Please contact your opponent ASAP and start your battle. If their is a problem, add me to the conversation.
I wish everyone the best of luck!
*Gives good luck cupcakes* :3

Also, report here if you have won or lost against your opponent so I can update the bracket. :]

Last edited:
Reactions: DJFoxx84, Pookie and Marc
NUUUUUU I'm vs Chopper xD I can beat him in Showdown not here. At least I can't do my battle atm since I still need a PKMN. @Chopper this is so you know d:

@ShoxShark I need about 3 days to finish my team setup. Sorr.y

Wow... Pokefreak. @pokefreak when can we battle, send me a convo about it.

@KJ and I have a conversation going so we should finish our battle this week.

Good luck @ everyone else \o/

Reactions: Pookie, Vii and Ramphy
@Chopper I agree. @Vii TALONFLAME should NOT be banned. It is frail and if Mega Mawile is NOT banned it should not be as well. 125+Huge Power= 250...
It's her rules and she's not gonna change them. Talonflame should be banned because it can pretty much KO any team really fast all by itself.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOo I'm battling @pipslug2002 I'll PM ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's right

It's her rules and she's not gonna change them. Talonflame should be banned because it can pretty much KO any team really fast all by itself.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOo I'm battling @pipslug2002 I'll PM ya!
It should be banned

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShoxShark I think I'm almost ready to lose. Just gotta get a few heart scales and a TM.

Boohoo! You promised! Also you have the loyal spirit Mr.Iwata on your side because of the nuzlocke you did for him :)!

I have a question is deoxys banned? I dont remember

I have a question is deoxys banned? I dont remember

The ban list is on the first post. Please check that and it should be.

Boohoo! You promised! Also you have the loyal spirit Mr.Iwata on your side because of the nuzlocke you did for him :)!
True. I'm just trying to Convince myself that I'll do aight. I'm freaking out because I'm not too sure about this team. I'LL GIVE IT MY ALL FOR YOU AND IWATA !

We all need to try our best in this tournament for Mr.Iwata!

im here :) ready deathdragon

Reactions: DeathDragon
o.o I have to change my Team

We all need to try our best in this tournament for Mr.Iwata!
Yes we need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back