Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jmpkmn i know u are my friend bt @Vii already told us to please dont post anything related to the tournament (i know that is related somehow but we dont have a need to hear that so its kind of spam) so please u can post that as profile updates. Thanks im just helping @Vii b4 she gets her alerts all full xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Vii
Ok

Everyone, I have updated the BAN LIST,
Landorus-I is banned.

Reactions: KnighddDd
Is hoopa banned?

Is hoopa banned?

Tbh, I haven't really thought about that. But because it was released during this tournament, it wouldn't really be fair for everyone else who has never faced a Hoopa.

Therefore, Hoopa is banned. Thanks for bringing that up. :3 Ban list updated.

Tbh, I haven't really thought about that. But because it was released during this tournament, it wouldn't really be fair for everyone else who has never faced a Hoopa.

Therefore, Hoopa is banned. Thanks for bringing that up. :3 Ban list updated.
Damn. I was about to use it. BTW it is OU you know... Lol

Damn. I was about to use it. BTW it is OU you know... Lol

I know. So is Talonflame. For future tournaments the rules will change. Since it just came out during the tournament, I just don't think it would be fair. :/

I know. So is Talonflame. For future tournaments the rules will change. Since it just came out during the tournament, I just don't think it would be fair. :/
I get it, but if I hadn't mentioned it...

I get it, but if I hadn't mentioned it...

Someone has mentioned it before. I just haven't really thought about it. I just woke up. >.<

Someone has mentioned it before. I just haven't really thought about it. I just woke up. >.<
Oh okay. Lol.

And that someone is me!! :)

@Vii i won against japtape

Reactions: KnighddDd
@Vii . @pokefreak hasn't got all his mons ready and I can only battle today or next ,at the earliest, tuesday... What should we do?

Ramphy i told you in PM what's happening today and I can't battle today I'm making funeral preparations for my grandmother today.

Thank you vii it really is nice to know people that understand you I never had that other than my family before I joined here.

@Vii I'm still waiting on @ShoxShark
Just a heads up on our battles status

yep im ready, when are you ready? I gotta eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back