Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yes! But wasn't Youkai Watch up for localization in North America and Europe? I hope it sells crazy well, so we can have that awesome looking sequel.

Oh? I haven't heard anything about that. I know a few months ago Level-5 asked if we'd like to see it in the west, but I haven't heard anything about localization since.

Oh? I haven't heard anything about that. I know a few months ago Level-5 asked if we'd like to see it in the west, but I haven't heard anything about localization since.
Oh right! I'm sorry, I got a bit mixed up with the news, I could have swore that it's been up for localization.

"Taiko no Tatsujin : Chibi Dragon to Fushigi na Orb" looks awesome, but I guess it's never gonna come out in Europe/Us :confused:

Reactions: Jisenku
I’ll just leave this here.

(Time Travelers English Playthrough)

Dragon quest VIi warriors of elder and dragon quest monsters Terry's wonderlandwonderland

*Noticed that I haven't posted here*
Well, as for the games that I'd like to see localized, I would go with Digimon World: ReDigitize Decode, since I have heard this one had even more content than ReDigitize on the PSP, who was already great.
Youkai Watch seems interesting as well, and I would think that it would sell well worldwide.

Well, I think that's the only games that interest me in Japan actually (for the 3DS). So again, shame that Nintendo decided to region-lock their 3DS.

Youkai Watch & Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2, i love these games, both of their art styles, graphics, and interesting gameplay, they're like calling for me "come and play with us", and also Fossil Fighter too, but apparently they just announced that it will be released in North American soon :)

Reactions: 18
Monster Hunter 4, I realize that Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is coming out next year, but we had to wait so long for a new MH game...

Beyond the Labyrinth - This looked brilliant! I followed it so closely and I still feel unhappy that it's not been localized.
Yes, that game is brilliant. It looks amazing. I too am unhappy this is not been localized. We're missing out on such a good game! The gameplay, the battling, the graphics, etc. are pretty good. This game should get localized, even if it's been like 2 years since the release in JPN.

I agree with everything on this list. Aside from that, I would also like to see (though it shall never be) New Love Plus released in North America, just to see what warranted it three games in Japan.

I agree with everything on this list. Aside from that, I would also like to see (though it shall never be) New Love Plus released in North America, just to see what warranted it three games in Japan.
What I'd like to see is what warranted a Japanese man actually marrying his DS so he could be with the girl from Love Plus. I'm not kidding.

I'd like to see the eShop game Radio Allergy (aka Radirgy) localized because I love bullet hell games.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
What I'd like to see is what warranted a Japanese man actually marrying his DS so he could be with the girl from Love Plus. I'm not kidding.

I'd like to see the eShop game Radio Allergy (aka Radirgy) localized because I love bullet hell games.

I was actually surprised at the news, I wouldn't think that could be possible :rotfl:!
And a new bullet hell game ? on the 3DS ? Shut up, port it, and take my wallet !

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, The New Frontier since I just got into magi and it look like a fun game

Well, there are hotels in Japan made specifically for virtual girlfriends to stay at. Slap some qr codes on the ground, and anything's possible, I guess... :/

I really would like to see those released in europe: Digimon World ReDigitize Decode ( I know there is a PSP version, but the 3ds one have more content and i would probably play the game more in my 3ds), the other one is Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key (This game looks like the Joker Series in the nintendo DS, it have amazing graphics and looks polished), the final one that i want is Youkai Watch, that looks like a lot of fun XD

Tales of the World: Reve Unitia. I would like to see this game get localized, i watched the trailer the game looks real interesting and real fun too. I think i woukd be great if this game was localized.

We will get Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 in English next year. With extended features.
You must be happy. You must.
Since we will get Fantasy Life! Link in October, Youkai Watch, gimme Youkai Watch.

Reactions: Jisenku and 18
We will get Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 in English next year. With extended features.
You must be happy. You must.

I definitely am! :D God bless you for telling us this :cat:

Reactions: dwikrid

I have heard that they'll at least port Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f 2nd in the world. The only thing that'll remain in Japanese will be the characters' voice. But it's a Vita-PS3 exclusive...

Also, @People who want Digimon ReDigitize Decode: Bandai said in one of their tweets that they saw the petition (Operation Decode, who also now include the next Digimon game for the Vita [Damn, Bandai loves Sony that much ???]), and if the petition were to collect 50k signatures, they'll talk about it and consider it. So, maybe we have a chance for this game to get it released worldwide.

@D4rkDragon Project Diva is a different game, though. It will be released to the West in Fall.
I've thought some reasons regarding to ReDigitize Decode; it's nothing but my personal judgment.

Back